8. office visit (1)

The next story come in 45+ votes 20 comment without me

Guys niche ek note hai padna jarur khushi ke maare itni aachi good news hai guys or good news bhi man lo vese bohut se logo se, shyad dekh bhi liya ho
____________________________________
After feed each other anuseena played games.. They also talk about many things.. And now it's time to anubhav leave....

As : haseena ab tum dinner karke soo jaw... Main bhi ghar cala jata hoon...

He understood that she gets upset... Anubhav took her a hug...

As : plzz tum ayse sare huye face mat banao, warna mujhe bura lagega ki meri wajah se tum udas ho..

Hm : nehi friend aysa nehi hain.. Tum jaw mai khana khake soo jaungi.. Bye...

As : bye good night...

Hm : good night..

Before he goes, he told Am to feed her.

At singh mansion

All of the singh are in deep sleep as it was too late at night .. He goes to his room and sleep........

Day passed like this... The Friendship between anuseena gets more and more strong.... Whenever anubhav gets time, he stay with haseena .. And here haseena , she also can't think anything without her friend "dukan "...

One day...

Haseena was getting bored in her room..

Haseena POV

Ufff kitna irritating lag rahi hain mujhe.. Bilkul acce nehi lag rahi hain. Agar meri friend yaha hota to mujhe aysa bored feel nehi hoti... Kya karu main.. Nani ko bolti hoo mujhe bahar le jane ki liye.. Par wo manegi kya??? Agar nehi mani to??? Nehi nehi haseena wo jarur manegi.. Wo tujhse bohat payer karti hain na?? Ek try to kar hi sakti hoo, hain na softy and cute ??

She spooked hugging her teddy.. She came down stairs.. She looked for her nani.. Her nani was doing some work.. Suddenly AM eye fell on haseena

Am : bitiya rani. Kuch kam thi tumhe???

Hm ; nani mujhe bahar jana hain.. Main ghar pe bore hoo rahi hoon.. Agar nanu hota to wo mujhe le jati.. Ap kya mujhe nehi le jayogi?

Am eye's filled with tears... She is changing.. At first she was not ready to step out from her room.. She barely met with someone... In fact she never talked too much.. She is getting normal.. And all of this happening because of anubhav .. His effort of making her normal are going to be succeed very soon...

Am : jarur meri bacci.. Ja jaldi se tayar hoke aa...

Hm clapped in happiness..

Hm : main abhi aya... She run to her room.

. She ware pholka dot dress..

She was looking very cute in this attire.. Am told driver to take them to the park...

In the way haseena saw a panipuri's van.. She was excited to see the van...

Hm : nani mujhe panipuri khane hain..

Am : beta. Driver gari side main park karo...

Driver parked the car nd haseena run to the panipuri's van..

Hm : bhaiya mujhe bhi panipuri do na, mujhe bhi khana hain...

Seller give her panipuri nd she enjoying to eat those.. She ate almost 20 pieces.

Hm : bas bohat hogaya.. Mujhe or nehi khana.. Nani mera ho gaya...

Am: beta to ruk yaha main car se paysa lekar ati hoon. Mera pursue we hi gaya..

Hm : ok nani...

Hm was waiting to come her nani.. Suddenly she saw some children

playing hide and sheek... She run to them

Hm : mujhe bhi khelna hain..

Children: jarur didi...

They hide here and there.. She see a office nearby the park..

Hm : main uss building main chup jati hoon.. Itna bara building hain mujhe koyi nehi dhund payega......

She run to the office.. At the gate, a guard stop her way..

G: mam ap kaha ja rahi hain?

Hm : mujhe andar jana hain. Kuch kam hain..

He thought she must have some work. So he let her go..

She was amazed to see the office.. Everything was just perfect.. She was roaming in the office..

Accidentally ses burge into a cabin.. Where was written "anubhav singh "
Yes was in singh office..

Hm : Ye to mera friend ka name hain.. Kya wo iha kam karti hain..

He then went to his desk.. And saw a photo frame of anubhav

Hm : Are haa ye to mera friend hi hain..

She started to find him.. But couldn't find. She then sat on his sit....... She look at her desk. Picking up a file she started to read it.. At the same time anubhav PA Aman
mahendra and came to his cabin. They gets shocked...

Ms : koun hain ye ladki?? Yaha kayse pouch gayi?..

A: mujhe nehi pata Sir...

Ms saw a file in her hand.

Ms: tum chor ho koyi?? File churane ayi hoo??

Hm gets scared..... She was trying to say something but cut by Ms

.. M: Aman police ko bulao jaldi.. Ye chori karne ayi thi yaha...

Now afraid more than first time..

She started running..

____________________________________

Note : on anuseena

Anubhav kabhi bhi aa sakte hai maddam sir mai

I am so happy 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 💃💃💃💃💃💃👯👯🕺🕺💃

Khushi nahi sama rahi meri

Kon kon khush hai AnuseenaxRulkifan

Anam di is saying anubhav singh ki hogi re entry see in video

Jay mehtaOrr kinnari mehta se kaha se see

I know this and 8 part is boring to

So sorry watch maddam sir at 10;00 pm only on Sony sab Monday to Saturday

*without mute voice in ads and all watch

*please vote and comment

*sorry for mistake

* suggestion give me on this story

* thank you 😘

* bye 👋