29. BEGINNING of END RELATIONSHIP

The next story come in 45+ votes 20 comment without me
____________________________________
At hospital.

Hm was waiting outside of the OT. She was getting restless. She can't even call someone. Js and ks were out of city. Because they don't want to see Ms  face. What should she do now? She called ks and told about his condition...

She waited for more then 2 hours. She saw that nurs were running from his cabin. Sometimes with injection, or sometimes bags of blood. It making her more scared.

After sometimes the doctor came out. Hm ran to him.

Hm : Doctor, kya hua use.? Wo kayse hain? Thik ho jayegi na wo? Are ap chup kiu hain? Kuch bol kiu nehi rahi hain? Mere pati thik to hain na? Mujhe dekhni hain usse.!

Someone shoots him. But fortunately the bullet didn't harm as much as we thought. We are successful to remove the bullet.

But...

Dr : haseena you can see him. But he is still unconscious. He can go into coma

Haseena POV.

What did the doctor just said. He will go into coma? Same things has been happened with me. But there is an difference. He is in this situation because of me. I'm responsible for his condition.

All I do was to cursed myself. It was all my fault. I was a fool to come back his life. I was so selfish to see nothing beyond my happiness. How can I forget Mr. Singh word. He did it, because of me. I'm danger for him. He could lost his life because of me.

My heart dropped into the pit of my stomach. I felt dizzy hearing the words coma for the first time because it was now related to anubhav. I was escorted to the room, where he has been shifted.

Pov end

Now he was in the ICU.

Hm. opened the door and walked in.

There he was lying on the cold bed, unconscious and lifeless. He had a bandage near his heart. The shoot him here!!! Last night he looked so peaceful when she slept. But that time he looked so par and lifeless. She took a seat beside him. She couldn't hold back anymore as she clutched his hand.

Hm : Please anubhav wake up. I can't see you like this. Please please please. I couldn't believe my eyes. Its killing me anubhav . Itspaining.
All this just happened for me. I shouldn't come back.

Hm. : Please Krishna ji please help me. I love him. I promise, I will never come to him. Nor I will meet him. Just make him fine. I swear. I will go away from his live forever. Just give him his life back. I'll stay true to my word....

This was her vow. Shevhad my finger crossed. She was clutching onto him tight. My eyes were still closed shut. As tears rolled down from them. Just then a miracle had happened. She heard his voice. At first she shook it off as a hallucinations. But then he called my name again.....

As : hadeena

just listening to his voice again calmed me down. He was relived. He opened my eyes to be blurred by the tears. He wipedthose tears.

As : haseena tum thik ho na

Hm : ujhe kuch nehi huyi hain anubhav  Tum thik ho na? Dard to nehi ho rahi hain. Tumhe pata hain main kitni dar gayi thi. Ayse lag rahi thi ki main tumhe kho dungi. Tum mujhse bohat dur jaa rahi thi

As : aan don't cry please. I can't see u in tears. Dekho ab main thik hoon. Tum roo mat please

Hm : don't kno what should say. I'm feeling do terrible

As : ey jaan. Don't please. Don't stressed yourself this much

Hm : anubhav  you need some rest. I should leave now" It had already

"THIS WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF OUR RELATIONSHIP

I had to stay true to my words. Or else, he could be in more danger. Unwilling she untangled to my hand from his and rose to my feet.

As : ou will be back right

Hm : yes

My last word was a big fat lie. She didn't go back to him. She didn't visit him till was healed completely. And when she did, it was only to officially break all ties.

She was cursing my fate. Why this is happening. She love him he loves me. Why destiny playingloves me. Why destiny playing this stupid game to us. Why

She swear Mr singh ! I'll not leave you this time. You tried to harm my life. My anubhav  You did a biggest mistake of your life. You have to pay for it. For you we r going to separated...

She had to confront him and end this once for all. For the shake of his life. Our lives were connected and so were our destinies. If something happen to him she couldn't imagine myself living in this world either.....
____________________________________

I know this and 29  part is boring to

So sorry watch maddam sir at 7 and 10 pm only on Sony sab Monday to Saturday

*without mute voice in ads and all watch

*please vote and comment

*sorry for mistake

Sony sab no longer comedy channel