independence day

I wish you all a very Happy 76th Independence Day. My best wishes to all the Indians present here. Today is a very special day for all of us, because today we are celebrating 76th Independence Day of our great nation. Although we have been celebrating independence every year with great joy and enthusiasm and I hope that our future generations will also continue to celebrate our Independence day in the same way.

Today, I have got a chance to speak Independence Day Speech for 15th August, in which I feel honored. 15th August has always been so special for us that a day when we remember all the glory of our country as we remember the struggle and efforts of Indian freedom fighters who fought for Indian independence. Independence Day of India not only shows the independence of India from the rule of British, but it also shows the power of this country.

India has progressed a lot since 1947 and is on its way to become a superpower.Today, as we remember all the achievements of our country on Independence Day, let us not forget our soldiers. Thanks to our brave soldiers that we can live in peace in our country because of them as we know they are always there to protect us.On this Independence Day 2022, we pledge to do our bit as citizens to make our country great.