27. in your arms

The next story come in 45+ votes 20 comment without me
____________________________________
Haseena hugged him back. Suddenly ms word hit her... Haseena  pushed him and try to ran away. Anubhav held her hands..

As : haseena What's wrong?? Where are you going..

Hm : anubhav please!!! Let me go! You wanted know the truth, right Now please leave me

As : you love me right?? Then why you r still trying to go away from me?? What's bothering you, Naira?? Please tell me.. Share with me. We can make it fine...

Hm : anubhav please. Mere liye cheze or complicated mat banao.. I have to go (crying)

As : You still won't stay back? You still not change your decision, (She just look away )Can I at least know why???

As : because I'm not good for you. I can't even explain you anubhav (crying)

As : good enough!! Really! Haseena you are the best thing ever happened to me. I love you soo00 much. And I know it you love me too. But there are something stopping you. I just want to know what it is ?? We can fight it back

Hm :  wish we could!!!  But please anubhav  don't make this harder for me... I have to stay away from you...

That angered me. He was frustrated. Heartbroken. What does she mean by that she has to stay away from me.. Why???? Ifelt someone stabbing my heart with thousand knives as he took step away from her. He turned my face and turned my face and walked back to the car. The sound of thundering filled my ears. It was going to rain and within a second he felt raindrops on my face. He was soaking, drenched. He could feel the tear welling up in eyes.

He looked up at the sky and wondered. Out of all the girls in the world why did he have to fall for a girl who he could never have...??! Suddenly he feel two small arms wrapped around my torso from the back. She rested her head on my back clutching me tighter than the usual..

Hm :  love you

As ; don't go

Hm : I love you

she repeated the same words. He didn't know what it meant. He didn't know whether she would stay or not. He turned around and cupped her face with my hands. The raindrops rolled down her face..

Without giving a second thought he planted my lips on her. First she didn't respond. He thought I'm forcing her. He leave her... But to my surprised she hold me back and smashed her lips on me... We kissed on the rain.. We could feel the intensity of our love.....

He didn't wanted to leave her. He don't want to hear about any explanation of her leaving at that time.. It was only me and her.. No one else.....

That day about one thing he was sure if it isn't her. It's no one....

We are fighting but we soon haseena  We are fighting but we soon make up. It's hard for hm to stay away from him now.. Every bit of me now is craving for his touch, his voice, his lips. We kissed in the rain... He takes me to singh villa. We are all alone in the house.. She thought where mom and di.. He took me too his no, our room. I'm in his room all drenched. So is he. We are craving for each other. We want to be part of each other for the rest of our lives. And if we aren't together in future. That night, she pull down my gourd. She break all berries and go ahead to follow mg instinct.

He leaned forward. He placed his lips on my. They felt warm and gentle. She closed my eyes. Ma hands moved halfway to stop him but lost the resolve to do so as the kiss felt amazing. He kissed me long and deep.Never had a kiss felt so good. He had poured all his heart in the kiss. He continued to kiss me. The intensity increasing every passing second. His finger lingered down the back of my neck. My hand slid under his linen shirt already wet due to the rain and she placed my hand where his heart would be. What we did next was something she would never forgot. We made love. At the end he put his arm around me as we lay down side to side. Oh!! If only, she could spend my entire life in his arms...

She could feel the morning ray's seeping through. She opened my eyes only to be blinded by the bright light. A smile automatically crepped up on my face. She wondered whether it was a dream. But my doubts are cleared as she turned over in the bed to look most handsome man ever, anubhav  My anubhav he was shirtless, smiling. She wrapped up myself in a cosy blanket..

As : it wasn't a dream

he pecked the tip of nose he smiled at all the memory of the night before..

As : you look so beautiful in the morning

Hm : thanks

As : wow you know last night was the best night of my existence

He planting his lips on my... She kissed him back and slipped in to one of his t shirt lying besides me. The only sound was that of the raindrops hitting the window pane. It was slightly drizzling...

Hm : o anubhav I have to go.. Actually nani will tensed for

As : This is your home haseena . I'm your husband. Ok.. You are not going anywhere... Is so that important then I will go with you.. You then meet your nani. And then back to our place ok

He ordered her

She don't know. What to say. What if ms goon will harm him.. That's bothering me...

Before she could think anything more.. She heard his voice...

"Come to the downstairs. I'm gonna making something to eat "... He said

Hm : anubhav can u plz give me something to wear... Actually mine is still soaked...

He held her hands and kissed on it.. He bring me to the cupboard.. He opened it. The half of the cupboard was full of my dresses... She was over warmed to see the room.. She didn't noticed yesterday.. She everything was just perfectly placed.. She touched them. And fell that to drops of tears rolled down from my eyes...

He moved me towards him.. And suck my tears.

As : No more cry jaan. Nothing will happen. Everything will be alright.

But she was still scared..

"Don't cry anymore. Came first. Will make breakfast together. " he said. I nodded. And he planted a kiss on my forehead before  leaving downstairs...
____________________________________

Mere story ke liye sirf ek cheez kar dijiye please

Mene award function mai participate liya hai please vote kar dijiye please

I am share the profile you will open the profile and open please

anuseenaxsoul

Please go to her profile
Open the book of the week
And part 4 and vote me please

2. anuseenaxsoul

Open the maddan sir award book and vote me

Ch 6,7,8,9,19 please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Agaar aap aisa karenge to mai kal part upload kar dungi promise

I know this and 27 part is boring to

So sorry watch maddam sir at 7 and 10 pm only on Sony sab Monday to Saturday

*without mute voice in ads and all watch

*please vote and comment

*sorry for mistake I