20. don't leave me

The next story come in 45+ votes 20 comment without me
____________________________________
Anubhav pov

What was going on? Why was this happening to us? We deserve happiness, not this.. I couldn't see haseena like this. It bother me that she was so quite. She was never like that. She was bubbly and talkative.

Pov end

The doctor said she is still unconscious. She had lost a lot of blood. And her arm has been fracture.

Everybody was waiting for some good news about her health. Everybody sat there silence as a doctor approached us.

Mr anubhav "he said gathering everyone attention.

He stood up and looked at doctor with full of hope in my eyes..

Ks : kaisi hai woh doctor

Dr: .We have been checking her for a while but she's still unconscious. Agar woh hosh mai nahi aayi to she in coma

As : Krishna ji, please aisa mat kariye please
Aap matlab kya hai ki vo coma main. Chali jayegi You can't let this happen. Aapko usko bachana hoga

He yelled at them...

Dr : I'm sorry sir hum doctors ke hath mai kuch nahi hai abhi 4 hours ke bad dekhte hai kya hoga aap sab pray kariye unke liye

He said and left leave us all worried..

He can't lose her..

Ks : anu bhaiya just calm down ok?? Aap tatakwar nahi hai .. Bhagwaan sab thik kar denge and everything will be work out..

As ; It hurt kashi It's really hurts. Mai uske bina nahi reh sakta . I really can't.. Ye mere sath hi kyu ho raha hai kyu haseena kya mai yahi deserve karta hu or nahi hota hum aise nahi beth sakte kash kuch chamatkaar ho jaye lekin doosaree taraph main kuchh kar bhee nahin paaya koee nahin kar sakata main apanee aankhon ke saamane apane jeevan ko mujhase door jaate hue nahi dekh sakata tha main nahi dekh sakata tha ki ek naajuk haseena vahaan bejaan padee hai

He walked her unconscious and weak body and sat beside her. There were few more minor scratches on her face which was visible from distance. She had hate her head and got her arm fracture...

I gently took her hand on mine and gently kissed on her knuckles...

As : Haseena utho mai wait kar raha hu tum sabko pareshaan kar rahi ho . Don't, don't scared us like this please.

As pov

I love you soooo much. And I really don't want to lose you. This is so painful to see you like this. I want my Sherni back. I want to see those beautiful eyes and ur million dollars smile again.. So please just wake up..I'll never let anything happen to you again. just come back because if u leave me, I won't able to survive.. I said and kissed her forehead.

I stayed there with her for some more times. Soon ks come as well..

Ks sat besides his.he  noticed her after a long time.. She looked hara hua at haseena  lying there on the hospital bed.

It had been almost four hours. Four hours since the accident. There was no change on haseena's condition. No matter how much we were tired she was still in the same condition. There are no words to explain how was he feeling at that moment.

What if she doesn't wake up? He thought as the words of doctor rang in my ear.. If she doesn't wake up, she will go into coma.. He had said..

This just couldn't happen go her!! He mean she was supposed to live?!! For his !!!

Ahana nani told anubhav to go home and take rest.. But how could he go.. Anubhav haveto be there. What if she woke up and couldn't find me next to her??? No he wouldn't go...

As : mai idhar hi rahugaa (tiredly.)

He didn't know what was going to come next?? Either he get my life back or he lose everything right there...

The doctor come in and along with him was her Nana.. The doctor asked us to talk with her and encourage her to wake up.. It had already four hours and she hasn't open her eyes....

Am : Bitiya rani, uth ja.. Dekh tere nanu bhi aya hain.. Kitne sari khelona or chocolate laya hain. Tu agar nehi uthegi to main kayse ji paungi? Itni to paresan karti thi. Nani ye, nani wo.. Ab kya hua?? Ab kiu chup hain tu???

Nani tried her best to wake her up..

Dr. : aap sab bolte rahi shyad ye koi react kare

while her checking her pulse..

He hadn't said a word and just stood next to haseena lifeless body.

Ks : bhabhi jaldi utho dekho We all love you soo much come on jaldi kholiye

Her pulse is getting stronger.. The doctor said as nani look at her hopefully..

He took Haseena  hand in mine, as all of us

Was waiting for something to happen.

And then as if God listened to our prayers. Haseena squeezed her eyes to shut. Her other hand crumble the bedsheets and she was starting to show signs of improvement..

There she was, slowly after a long difficulty she fluttered her eyes open.she was back alive. Perfectly alright..

A big smile was spread across everyone's face as we sighed with relief.. After holding back soo much, he let few drop's of tears flow. But this time, they were happy tears..

As : I love you soooo much. You don't knowhow worried we all were.. Never do that again. Never think of leaving me again angel.

He said wrapping my arms around her fragile body carefully not to harm her any way.

But haseena didn't respond. She looked soo pale and confused. Like she has never seen me before..

As : Haseena  say something "

He said cupping her face. She looked around at the white walls and the blurred image in front of her which were getting clearer slowly and then she looked at me.

Hm ; App kon ho

She asked anubhav  with a confused expression....
____________________________________

I know this and 20 part is boring to

So sorry watch maddam sir at 10;00 pm only on Sony sab Monday to Saturday

*without mute voice in ads and all watch

*please vote and comment

*sorry for mistake

* suggestion give me on this story

* thank you 😘

* bye 👋