9 office visit (2)

The next story come in 45+ votes 20 comment without me
____________________________________
She run away upstairs as she don't know how to escape from there..

'Ms : wait!! Aman

and the employees too ran behind her.

It look like a rat is running and some cats are ready to caught her...

She needs to reach her nani soon. Running across the corridor dodging everybody she ran but was soon caught hold of by a man..

"Ms : Do you think it's a park? Why you are running here and there? Who let you in??? Stop this drama and get the hell out of here before I throw you out. Got it

Ms  caught haseena and vent out all his anger on her.

Haseena eyes well up. None at her house had ever raised their voice up on her.. Not even anubhav . All pampered her...

She tried to wriggles out oh his hold and try to ran away.. But he pushed her making haseena  fall down wounding her forehead and knees..

That was it...

She start crying loudly.. Ms gets more angry on her..

Ms : ikalo isse office se bahar.. Agar nehi gaya to dhakka marke nikalo...
Wait a sec, main police ko call karti hoo.. Anubhav  ke room main ghus thi na cori karne!! Police ko hi handle karne do...."

Ms took his phone and start to dialed a number when haseena spoke up

Hm : main cor nehi hoon.. Main galtise yaha ghus gyi thi.. Mujhe to ye bhi nehi pata thi ke ye meri friend ka office hain... (Crying)

Ms : Tumhari friend?? Koun hain tumhari friend??(wondering)

Hm ; anubhav wo hain meri friend

Ms : Nice excuse Drama bandh
karo apna Security security.. Bahar nikalo issse  (yelled at her..)

Hm : Anubhav anubhav (scream)

with his name as two guards hold her hand tightly.....

Anubhav who came out of the conference room just in time stopped hearing the cry. It was some what familiar to him.

Anubhav POV,

Ye awaj  Ye awaj to haseena ki hi lag rahi hain.. Kahi wo yaha to nehi agaya Par wo yaha kayse ho sakti hain Wo to ghar see park ki alawa or kahi bhi nehi jati... Offo anubhav !! Tu hamesa uski baat sochte rehta hain is liye tujhe aysa feel ho rahi hain...

"Anubhav  "

it's time more louder... Now anubhav  gets confused...

"Ye to sach main haseena ki hi awaj lag rahi hain.. Par wo aysa cilla kiu rahi hain..

Oh shit!!!!!

Kahi wo dar to nehi gaya itna sara log dekh kar....

Pov end

He immediately went towards the source....

What he just saw was really disgustful...... Two guards was holding her hand... Tears are continuously rolling down to her eyes...

As : Ye ho kya raha hain yaha. Tum logo ka himmat kayse huyi ise ayse pakarne ki.. Or ye roo kiu rahi hain?? Kya kiya tum logone?? Aman! Kya hain ye sab... (Angry)

Hm : Anubhav 

the only thing she could say still sobbing...

As: Choro isse (sternly)

the guard... They gets scared and leave her hand...

anubhav : haseena (sweetly)

she ran to him and hugged him... She cried..