19. accident

The next story come in 45+ votes 20 comment without me

How is the your real life hero not parents how inspired you to became

(Not parents and family any one have please comment )
____________________________________

Anubhav was sitting in his cabin and checking some file. When Aman was walking in..

Aman : Sir, apka call hain.

As : Main ab busy hoon.. Bad main receive kar lunga.

Aman : Sir wo

he started but immediately cut of by a phone call.

What!!! Suddenly the voice besides as exclaimed.....

As : Aman kya hua, kiska phone tha? Sab thik to hain na? Kuch bol kiu nehi rahi ho...

As said while he stared at blankly.. This was really worrying me.

Aman : "Sir haseena  mam

As : haseena  What about her? Aman tell me clearly... Hua kya haseena  ko.. Come on, tell me Damn it

But he was numb.....

As : Say something

He annoyed by his action..

Aman : haseena mam, she had an accident"

he said coldly..

As ; Accident!! What is he talking about?? What accident!!! Is she even okay??
Various unwanted and horrible thoughts crossing my mind as he mentioned about accident...
What accident??? What are u talking about??? I asked getting more impatient..

Aman : "Sir, karishma mam ki call thi. Apko call kiya tha par apka phn sayad unreachable tha. Wo karishma mam usko hospital le gayi hain

Asb: Which hospital? I am trying not to panic. But reality my heart was in my mouth.

As : I need to leave "

He said and grabs the car's key..

At the moment all he could see was haseena

As : Calm down anubhav . May be it's not that much serious. She is okay it's nothing.

He.kept chanting to my self.

Tears were starting to form at the corner of my eyes.. But he couldn't be so weak. He had to reach hospital on time. He had to reach her.Within fifteen minutes he reached the hospital. He felt like an adrenaline rush inside me as he ran passed the corridor.he  had no clues where to go.

Suddenly a familiar figure caught to his eyes, karishma She sat there. He rushed towards her as my patience level was decreasing.

As : kashi What happened!! Where is she!!!

He asked looking at a pale and crying karishma . Her cries even got louder seeing me there...

As : Don't cry kashi Where is she

Ks : She is in ICU.. She got hit by a car and then she just started bleeding and fainted. I got herhere and doctor said that I can be fatal.

As soon as those words left her mouth my heart sank.

As : This couldn't be happening.. This can't happen. She can't leave me like this...

His whole body was numb and he felt weak. Like there was no energy left in my body. He didn't know how to react. He just stood there, frozen not knowing what to do.

Ks ; anu bhaiya she is fine alright!! She is going to be okay just like before

Ks assured me.

As pov

.I shouldn't leave her.. She was crying to stop me. But I didn't. What's wrong was happened to me. Why I couldn't understand her pain??? Why I didn't notice the worry of leaving me?? All was my fault.. All just happened because of me..

One moment I was happy. I felt things were falling back into place and I could think nothing could effect mine haseena relationship now..

But how wrong was I????

The other moment I received such a news which give me a big shock.

Something I hadn't expect.And within moments, my world was torn a part...

____________________________________

I know this and 6 part is boring to

So sorry watch maddam sir at 10;00 pm only on Sony sab Monday to Saturday

*without mute voice in ads and all watch

*please vote and comment

*sorry for mistake

* suggestion give me on this story

* thank you 😘

* bye 👋