17. bad thought

The next story come in 40+ votes 20 comment without me
____________________________________
Hand in hand, we walked past at the store. As haseena keep blabbering what kind of dresses she wants..

We were roaming around in the shops since last 1 hour and haseena  were being sochoosy karishma  as well..

As : haseena Or karishma are you done I wanna go home.

And he pulled me other store. They showed me all kind of dresses. And all I did was nod at everything. They couldn't decided any of them. Suddenly my eyes put on a lehenga with white and silver combo.. I took it..

As : Haseena  try it

Hm : Wow anubhav This is beautiful.

Ks : bhabhi  see ur husbands choice is superb. Just like he liked u

...Ok.. I'll try it.. She said and went inside the changing room..

He sighed and sat on the little chair and waited for her..

Anubhav thought

I was imagining her in that outfit. Damn!!! She looked beautiful whatever she wore...

Every time I look at her. I feel in love more and more..

Many people say they find a best friend in their soulmate. But I found my soulmate in my best friend.. First friend of my life.. Papa never allowed me to made any friends and hang out with them. I never know what is called friend.. Then haseena  came in my life. And made everything perfect...

Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts as haseena  came out wearing the outfit...

She was looking like a white fairy.. No, not fairy!!! She is more like then it....

Hm:  anubhav how's I'm looking

As : Marvelous.

Her hair was coming to her face. I goes near her and tacked those hair behind her ear. And give a small kiss on her temple.... As was about to hug her when I heard someone calling me...

Barbie : anubhav . Please jaldi karo.. Uncle ka do bar call aa chuke hain.. Kuch kam hain to tumhe office jane ke liye bulaya hain..

As : Tell him I'm coming

As : What's the problem with all of them.. Jab dekho mere romance ka band bajane pata nehi kaha se tapak parti hain..Aj to do do bar) aysa kiya usne.... (bubblered

I can see that haseena was still there..

As : haseena tum jake change karlo... Mujhe jana padega. Office se call aya he.. Tum kashi or Barbie  ki sath cali jana.. Main tum se sam main milta hu.. Ok???

He told her and turn to go when he feel that someone pulled my hand. He turned and saw that haseena was holding my hand... He could feel that she was upset..ke

As : Nehi bacca!!! Main kahi nehi jaunga.. Bas call aya tha office se.. Urgent hain kuch.. Main abhi jakar abhi wapas aa jaunga... Tum upset mat ho.. Ok???

I saw her crying... It's stabbing my heart...

I immediately hug her...

As : Angel! Tum ro kiu rahi ho??? Kya hua????

Hm : Mujhe acca nehi lag rahi hain.. Tum mat jao please.. Mujhe kuch ajib se feeling ho rahi hain.. Please mat jao...( sobbing....)

He caressed her hair and placed a small peck on her forehead....

As : Kuch nehi hoga.. Main hu na tumhari sath.. Or hamesa rahunga...

As : Abhi mujhe jana padega.. Tum cinta mat karo..or rona bhi mat.

He said weeping her tears...

As :  To ab main jau .

Hm : Ha jao.. Par jaldi ana

As ; Jo hukum meri maharani

Giving her a last glare.. He went away....

But somehow deep in my heart I also start feeling that something gonna be happen.. Her tears, her sobbed, repeatedly stopping me everything was unusual...

But I didn't care at all.. All was my bad thought.. Nothing gonna be happen..To me

To Haseena

To us........... Nothing will happen.. I'll not let them happened.....

I came out from the store and inform karishma to take care of her.. I sat in my car and started to reach my office....

____________________________________

Ye part to boring hoga
Sorry for mistake
Please watch maddam sir at 7;00 pm please

Press the star button guy's