・༓☾ author's note ☽༓・

welcome to 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔶𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔱.

♥*♡∞:。.。 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 。.。:∞♡*♥

𝐈. my introduction

𝐈𝐈. trigger warnings

𝐈𝐈𝐈. what i will write

𝐈𝐯. quick disclaimer

𝐯. about the book

𝐯𝐈. very important

𝐈. my introduction

omg new book? ahhh

okay, so, hi gamers! if you have read any of my other books, this introductory section will basically be the same so feel free to skip it, if not, hi!

i'm not gonna say my actual name but my online friends usually abbreviate it to kit so that's what i'll be going by- tbh idrc about my name being known i just prefer kit :p. also, my name isn't micheal lmao, my username was a joke about micheal jacksons lil "he hee" thing (you know what i mean).

though, if you do happen to call me micheal, i don't mind as i understand the user can be a little confusing.

i go by she/ her pronouns. if you slip up in the comments or whatever, don't stress it, it doesn't really bother me.

this is a safe space, if you want to vent or talk about something in the comments you can do so. just please be careful not to give out personal information (i can't save you from creepy strangers) and please never give out your age on the internet D:< especially if you are a minor.

most importantly, if you're going be here u better be flippin' nice :knife: not particularly to me but to any other readers too. if you're going to be a lil' bitch i will not hesitate to mute you :p

oh and also my tiktok is @ karl.wasnotfound. you should totally go follow me over there because i'm so cool.

𝐈𝐈. trigger warnings

i will not be putting trigger/content warnings at the start of each chapter. i will list all of the trigger warnings below now- keep in mind that reading the trigger warnings may give away spoilers for what will happen in the book, so if you are someone who does not necessarily need them then feel free to just quickly scroll past.

!! if you are going to leave a comment that mentions triggers that are not in the following list then please leave a trigger warning at the start for the safety of other readers, thanks <3

i take particular care in checking all the appropriate trigger and content warnings are present, so if you read and find i have not included a warning that you believe is necessary, please say. yell at me in the comments and i promise i will fix it as soon as i see it.

(not all of the following are heavy topics within the book, but all are mentioned)

trigger + content warnings include:

⤷ lots of swearing (i'm sorry bbh)

⤷ drugs- mainly weed

⤷ smoking (including talk of cigarettes, lighters, fire, etc.)

⤷ eating disorder (not detailed)

⤷ alcohol- underage drinking

⤷ anxiety (including related triggers like anxiety attacks)

⤷ ptsd (from abuse that happens outside of the story's timeline)

⤷ homophobia

⤷ depression (including depressive tendencies and brief mentions of self-harm and scars)

⤷ disclaimer: the ending author's note includes warnings that do not apply to the rest of the book, they are listed at the start of that chapter.

also, i just wanted to say it here- you're not alone. if you need someone to vent to or just someone to generally have a talk with then my dm's are open.

𝐈𝐈𝐈. what i will write

this story is mainly angst and fluff. there's some subtle nsfw and lime but nothing too graphic.

𝐈𝐯. quick disclaimers

lower case is intended. sorry if that annoys you but i just think caps aren't as swag :)

i am bri-ish, so when i am writing in the view of someone who is not (i.e an american), the words/ phrases i use may not be correct- if this is the case please point it out and let me know so i can re-phrase it in a way that fits more to the character.

also, if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes pleeeeeeaseeee tell me!

𝐯. about the book

so, so, so, basically- it is a high school au set somewhere hot in america.

and, if the title didn't give it away, they all live on the same street- so a neighbours au but there is more than two people.

the people who lived on the street already all know each other (including their families) just from living so close and most of their parents being friends.

dtqk and punz are all 17

also, you should totally check out my other three stories and my oneshot books because they're very cool and hip.

𝐯𝐈. very important

the romantic ships in this book are punznap and dreamnotfound- there is lots of platonic cuddles etc. please don't make it weird as some of the cc's are not comfortable with ships in the first place. ty!! :]

do not romantically ship karlity, please and thanks.

i think that's everything

so, with all of that being said, i hope you enjoy :D

i love you!

-kit