see you later

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

∞༺♡༻✧

dream stretched out in his bed, feeling the satisfying click of the muscles in his back and neck which, to him, was the best part about waking up. he blinked his eyes open to see the sunlight streaking in through the gaps in his curtain. rolling over, he picked up his phone from his bedside cabinet, having to re-read it a few times before processing what he was seeing.

3:00pm

the blond groaned, dropping the phone and pulling himself out of the covers - he really did not want to fuck up his sleep schedule this badly only two weeks into the summer holiday.

he dragged himself into the bathroom, brushing his teeth quickly before slashing some water over his face and bringing his wet hands up to attempt to style his mess of hair. he had been growing it out for the summer so he'd get his beach waves back, which was fun, but now he was left spending far too long each morning trying to tame it to be at least somewhat presentable.

dream pulled on a thin hoodie, not bothering to change his pants before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

he was surprised to see tommy and his friends standing around the kitchen counter. he took a brief moment to greet the four before moving past to get himself a glass of water.

"did you only just wake up?" tommy taunted, watching as his brother sluggishly made his way around the room to fill up his glass.

"yeah, i was up all night," dream replied, switching off the tap and taking a long sip- cold water always hit different first thing in the morning... or afternoon.

"doing what?" the younger boy questioned, suggestively wiggling his eyebrows, "talking to your boyfriend?"

"shut up tommy, you know i'm single," dream retorted, refilling his now empty glass.

"do i though?"

"i'd tell you if i wasn't."

"well then i'll take your word for it," tommy replied, picking up his own glass as dream discarded his into the sink before turning to walk out the kitchen.

dream abruptly turned back at the sound of a glass shattering. the first thing he saw was tubbo back up to the wall, using it to guide himself to the floor before bringing his knees up to his chest. then he saw tommy, ranboo, and holly all with shocked expressions, looking down at the smashed glass around them.

"oh shit," tommy swore, not looking away from the glass as he bent down to clean it up.

"no, tommy, stop moving," dream spoke quickly, making sure his brother wouldn't use his bare hands to clean the mess before refocussing his attention. "tubbo, are you okay?"

when the short brunette didn't reply, the others' attention all snapped towards him.

"tubbo?" ranboo echoed, worry overcoming his features as his friend quickly shook his head into his knees.

"holly, go get a broom," dream ordered, the brunette looking over to receive an affirmative nod from tommy before leaving the room as dream made his way over to tubbo, slowly bending down beside him.