robbed!

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

∞༺♡༻✧

sapnap had never left his house so fast.

there's something unsettling about the first time your unofficial-boyfriend's sister messages you reading, "hi, i know this is weird but is there any chance you could come round to talk? it's fine if not."

it was a hard conversation for both sapnap, and alyssa.

sapnap quietly made his way up to punz's room, pushing the door open to see punz sitting cross-legged on his bed, staring blankly at the wall.

"hey," sapnap greeted, voice hardly above a whisper. he wasn't sure about boundaries so he stayed stood awkwardly in the doorframe.

"hi," the blond replied emotionlessly, gaze not faltering from the wall.

"alyssa said you wanted me over," sapnap started, clearing his throat, "she told me what's up." punz didn't offer so much as a single word, nodding weakly in response. "do you want to talk about it?"

punz shook his head, finally looking at the ravenette. "i don't wanna scare you away," he whispered.

"you could never," sapnap quickly assured, testing the water and stepping closer to the bed. punz just shrugged, his bottom lip slipping between his teeth. "is there anything i can do to help you?" the younger boy asked.

"dream normally just cuddles with me," punz answered, but sapnap could tell it was a shy request.

the ravenette smiled. "i can do that," he nodded, shuffling towards the bed and sitting down beside the blond.

punz practically collapsed onto the shorter boy, both boys falling back against the pillow. punz felt the dams break and couldn't hold back his tears as they cascaded down onto the other's shirt.

sapnap ran his fingers through the blonde's hair, gently shushing him. "you're okay, love," he comforted him, pulling punz closer and wrapping his arms securely around him.

"i'm sorry," punz apologised through tears, "i would've messaged dream but he's out with george. i just didn't want to be alone."

"you don't have to apologise," sapnap dismissed, pressing a kiss to the blonde's wet cheek, "i honestly don't mind, i'm happy you wanted me here."

punz nuzzled his head against the ravenette's chest, zoning his attention to sapnap's rapidly beating heart as he whispered, "thank you."

sapnap kissed his cheek again, the blond pulling away momentarily to meet him for a proper kiss before falling back down on top of him.

sapnap was too scared to move in case he woke up the blond, so he had no way of telling the time, but he assumed punz had been asleep for an hour before his grandma walked in.

sapnap hadn't spoken to puffy a lot by himself, but they'd had a few passing conversations and spoken within a group before (plus, he had known her since he was a child), so they were acquainted enough for it to not be awkward when she walked in on him in bed with punz.