dani's

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

∞༺♡༻✧

none of the boys were all that hungry. still, on the rare occasion they were serving pizza at dani's diner, it would've been criminal to turn it down. a medium size would've been plenty for them to share, but when you are the favourite customers and you're offered a large for the same price, it would be positively foolish to refuse.

and now, the last few slices of their large pizza have gone forgotten in favour of taking fruitless jabs at each other's opinions.

sapnap mindlessly scrolled through his twitter timeline, pretending to find it more interesting than whatever the boys across the table were bickering about.

"okay but what about olives then?" karl quizzed, clearly very opinionated on the subject of pizza toppings.

"oh my god, that reminds me," quackity chirped, refocusing his attention to the uninterested ravenette, "sap, look at how good my sign language is getting."

sapnap looked up immediately, leaving his phone on the table to ensure all his attention was zoned in onto the enthusiastic boy across the table.

sapnap couldn't help but mirror his friend's excited smile. sure, the delicate hand movements were impressive, but the pure joy radiating off of his best friend was almost hypnotising.

when quackity dropped his hands, sapnap was quick with his proud words, "that's so cool q, i'm sure it's coming in use."

the shorter boy's eyes creased with a smile, "it really is."

from sapnap's seat, he could see every person who entered the diner, but he didn't need to look up to recognise the loud voices ringing through the already overwhelming room. nevertheless, he looked up just as the pair reached the counter.

punz wore a smirk as he leaned on the counter, catching dani's attention before winking and muttering what was almost certainly a hushed compliment. dream's laugh, paired with the flustered smile radiating the woman's face, only confirmed sapnap's beliefs.

he grimaced, looking back at his friends with an unamused eyeroll, "i fucking hate that jerk."

karl shifted onto his knees, peering over the back of the booth to see the blondes turning towards the main seating area, before dropping back down onto the seat, "oh same, they're so obnoxious."

punz spared a glance towards the trio's table, stopping as he passed by to dap up quackity, "you free to hang out later?"

quackity nodded, looking back at karl as if to check it's okay but not leaving the brunette time to react before he replied, "yeah man, i'll come out tonight."

sapnap's eyes diverted from the interaction to see karl biting his lip, sharing a concerned look with sapnap.

the ravenette zoned back into the conversation to see punz nod at him and karl before walking away, heading over to where dream had already left to sit down.

"does that mean you're getting high today?" karl asked, dark brown eyes meeting his own.

"no, no, it'll just be like a little weed, nothing insane," he easily dismissed, and sapnap had to refrain from pointing out that smoking weed entails getting high.