:*﹤ending author's note ﹥*:

thank you for reading 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔶𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔱.

(trigger/ content warnings: mentions of... physical, emotional, verbal, and sexual abuse, eating disorders, anorexia specifically, body dysmorphia, therapy, anxiety, panic attacks, depression, depressive episodes, suicide, self-harm, adhd, medication, homophobia, transitioning, transphobia, fire, drugs, smoking, death, alcohol, sex )

♥*♡∞:。.。 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 。.。:∞♡*♥

𝐈. character notes

𝐈𝐈. what happened after?

𝐈𝐈𝐈. questions

𝐈𝐯. goodbye and thank you

𝐈. character notes

whenever i start writing a new book i always write character plans of all of their backstories and personalities and stuff which basically works like a prologue so, as always, i thought i'd share that. it also fills in some little plot holes or things that may not have been obvious.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ dream and family

phil and kristin are tommy and dream's parents.

dream's 17, tommy's 15.

they moved into the neighbourhood when dream was born and have lived there ever since. dream's parents were very close with quackity's before everything happened and they cut contact. phil and bad own a company together (not exactly sure what, but i'm thinking real estate agency?) kristin is a school councillor (and she's actually good.)

both tommy and dream have adhd and are on medication for it that helps them focus during the day and sleep better at night.

dream had anorexia when he was younger and recovered with help from his school's football coach- he had noticed dream's lack of energy and, after inspection, caught on to the eating disorder. there were many moments when dream wanted to quit football but didn't because of the loyalty he had to their coach. although he has recovered from the anorexia, he still struggles with eating in front of people. the actual eating isn't the problem- rather the worry that the people around him will judge him for eating because they think he's fat. (he has body dysmorphia.)

tommy has social anxiety and used to have pretty bad panic attacks but is getting much better at handling it with the help of his mother.

tommy became close friends with tubbo because tubbo found him having a panic attack in a toilet and knew how to help.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ george and family

george's mum is called kathy, his dad doesn't deserve a name.

george is 17.

george's father is very strict. when george lived with him in england he had practically no freedom, his dad chose everything from what he ate and wore to who he should hang around with. all around, his dad was a dick. sometimes he'd be fine and other times he would ground george for referring to him as "dad" rather than "sir"- it was hard to tell what mood he was in and george often got punished without even knowing why.

most of the time, george was punished by being grounded or having "privileges" (basic human rights) taken away. but, when he was younger, he used to be spanked for misbehaving.

george's dad was always vocal when it came to his opinions on the lgbtqia+ and so when george came out to his parents he knew it wasn't going to be anything good. yet, he obviously didn't expect to be shipped across the world.