▪︎■▪︎CHAPTER 4▪︎■▪︎

Pov:astrae

I booked a hotel room. I can't afford being recognized. No today.

I was still wearing the brown hair wig with red ends which looked pretty decent. 
I just put my hair in a bun because this island is hot as shit. It's summer after all what else can I expect.

As for clothes I just went into a local shop and borrowed it. Jk I paid for it.

I have a car waiting for me downstairs.
The car I stole,I burned it. It obviously has a tracker in it.

__________

I'm currently on my way to the airport. I carry an extra fake ID just in case.
I arrived at the airport and it looked normal  but it wasn't .

Getting past the security wasn't a big deal but I don't know if I can trust my pilot or not. I asked luce to buy me a private jet but she said it's expensive so it will caught people's eyes easily.

I boarded into the plane which was filled with kids...

Children ofc. I mean yea they are cute and but I can never imagine raising one of those little monsters myself.

Other than that the plane was filled with a teacher who probably took the children on a school trip and 3 strange lookin men.
I'm probably thinking too much.

_________

Our plane just took off and all I did was read the book 'Last one to die' which I bought from Barnes and nobles.

The three men just disappeared so did the air hostesses. Strange.
I went to check it and a air hostesses were Lying dead on the floor with blood everywhere. I knew something was st
The three men saw me. Shit.

"What would a little woman like you be doing here"
"Stay out of the business pretty lady"
One men said. He was wearing a mask. Due to covid guidelines and all but one thing he couldn't hide was his accent. It was a southern Italian accent.

"Be original I have been called pretty and little woman or lady a million times"
"Shut up bitch before I stab your own knife in your throat "the same bitch said again
I quickly checked myself. My knife it was gone.
Shit.
"Amusing that you didn't realise your knife was gone" this bitch.
"Oh please can you shut the bitch like mouth of yours up"i snapped at him rolling my eyes

"puoi smettere di combattere, cazzo. tutto ciò per cui siamo qui sono i bambini e questa bella donna esuberante. uccidi gli altri." An elder looking man said in Italian

(can you fucking stop fighting. all we are here for are the kids and this beautiful feisty woman. kill the others.)

"prova mi" was all that came out of my mouth. What the fuck were you thinking Rae . I fucking don't have weapons. I feel like thor without his hammer but aleast he was the fucking God of thunder.

Jeez. I'm dead.

Suddenly the third man who was silent the whole time threw a punch at me. Son of a bitch.

I blocked the punch and elbowed him in his stomach he threw another punch aiming for my nose but before he could I punched him on his neck than between his legs giving him no time to react. He fell to the ground soon.
I punched his between his nose causing him to pass out.

"Feisty "

Suddenly the bitch of a man came from behind and injected something in my neck. Fucking coward. I did not give a damn and started to fight the bitch and he didn't even last a minute I was about to knock him out by one punch on his neck then between eyes but the drug kicked in.
My vision started to get blurry.

I lost.
"Take her to the cage in the back. She is gonna cost us a fortune" was the last thing I heard before passing out

Come on im too sober for this shit.
___________________

Pov:azrael
___________________________

"Hey dude you k" nex asked me
"Where the fuck can she got in that little time" i said "she couldn't have gotten off the island without help" I continued  "how can our security at airport be that weak " 
"they got tricked my a woman."

"Well good news for you sexist Romeo "
Nex said making me role my eyes
"Ur juliet was staying in the hotel 'on the other side' near the airport"
We own that hotel. Fuck.

"So yea and she is a smart one so she burned our car and her phone is heavily  gaurded so our hackers can't track it" nex finished.
I just nodded at his words.
"U Should come eat we can search for ur Juliette later , sexist romeo" nex said
Making me more annoyed.
"Stop calling me that or else I will tell riaza you have a crush on her" i told him making his eyes wide.
"Sorry your highness my sincere apologies" nex said in a formal voice before saying "come eat dumbass sexist romeo "
This bitch.
______________

"So , are you guys planning on going to the trade event" my father asked us
"I sincerely think that its a waste of time, there is no point buying humans
It's not like we buy them anyways anyways"nex  answered for me
"You guys should g-" U cut off my dad by saying "we will go" eating my food
Not looking up from my plate.

After the dinner ended I went straight to my room not wanting another discussion to break

Nex stormed into my room closing and locking the door behind him.
"What the fuck was that about , there isn't even a point going to the event its shit dude" before I could say anything nex continued "we are not even gonna buy humans, disgusting slum bags like all the mafia go to these events-"

"Listen" I said cutting him off " we are not going to buy any humans but these events mean power, only wealthy and powerful mafia family are invited.
So all we have to do is show that we are there and sit at the bar showing our presence "I ended calmly

"All we have to do is show that we are there blah blah blah " nex said mocking me
"We are going to the trade event end of discussion."