CHAPTER 9- business

POV: astrae  

"coming!" i scream while walking towards the door.

i open the door just to find my body gaurd infront of me.

"yes?" i ask with a blank face "maam the chinese mafia has been stealing our shipments and he is currently staying in rome and has bought a house there" the men informed 

"so?" i asked him "ma'am all our men think that you should go under cover and assasinate him after taking our money back"

"how long is the chinese mafia be staying in rome?" i asked 

"he is going out day after tomorrow so we all just thought to inform you" he said keeping his head down.

"whats your name and possition"  i asked him, he looked up with fear in his eyes.

"im sorry if i have done something wron-" i cut him off by saying "i want the answer to my question" 

"colson ma'am and if a trainee gaurd in your mafia" he said keeping his figure straight and eyes on the ground.

"colson your possition will now be the main information gangs member from now on" i continued "and tell the others to come to the office tonight at 2" i started to close the door but suddenly colson interrupted "sorry to interrupt ma'am but would you mind telling me what my work is" 

"i will at the meeting" with that he nodded thanked me and left.

"so who was it" luce stepped from behind me 

"were you here the whole time" 

"nope but ye curiosity" she said

"its just the information department's  member" i answered her question

"anyways lets go to the leaning tower of pisa it look bomb" luce said making me chuckle 

"ok we will go but for now i want you to search for the name colson by hacking the russians in their folders" 

________________________________________________________________________________

POV: azrael

as we were on our way out one of the men came my way. he is probably in his early 40's or so 

i didnt knew we hired old people. 

"sir sorry to disturb you but i have information" he said

"speak" i said 

"the chinese mafia have been stealing our shipments and has killed our men who were in italy "

he said

"why is he in italy?" i asked in a confused tone "rumour has it sir that he has been messing with the italian mafia's shipments too" the men said

"very well what part is he staying in" i asked not looking at him

"he is staying in rome sir" he continued "one of our men have been staying in italy as a disguise and our men is blending in very well"

"what is his name"

"colson sir." with that the men bowed and left 

i made my way to my car. nex didnt join me because he is sitting with riaza in his car. he forgot the ' bro's before hoe's ' moto. traitor.

we are currently on our way to our private airport. you heard me right. the government doesent mind it because according to them im some rich business man with money. well in normal people's eyes i am . 

_______________________________________

we were currently in the plane and unfortunately oophelia was also joining us. 

so ye for your background info her dad threatened azrael by kidnapping riaza and we all know nex so he shot the old bitch in his head 6 times.  his aim is gr8 so yea what can i say and oophelia threatened us that she well tell astrae about all our plans against her and nex insisted on killing her. but this bitch has people in her business.

"where to boss" the pilot edin asked " to tuscany."  i answered

"why tf did you even have to come to our trip" nex screamed but riaza gave him a death stare  so he shutted his mouth. thank god she joined us because of astra as the 'best person ' she has ever met. thats pathetic but it is what it is.

"oh please your mafia is nothing without me" oophelia screamed.

"shut up or i will throw you off the godamn plane" i said to plastic.

"i wanted to come because i dont want astrae near you." oophelia screamed while stomping to the back.

"she is a bitch and she should be jealous after all astra is way more better than her" nex said while riaza manage to pull him in a room and locking it. thank god the room are sound proof.

but really? me and astra. that happened once and ended in a disaster. it was a storm that changed both of us. ruined and made our life better. i sometime's wonder how life would have been if i didnt fuck up. would we be something?

nah me and her are nothing. we never had a past and we never will have a future. all i want to do is kill her. all im going to italy for is to kill her.

_______________________________________________________________

POV: astrae

its 1:55 and im not even worried about being late. i am the boss.

nvm i arrived on time because the office was just down hill to where i am.

i walked in the building and it was cool it had a modern but italian look. i liked it , it looked lit tbh.

as soon as i walked in  everyone standed up and chanted their greeting.

And for 20 mins straight they repeated the same info colson gave me.

"So ma'am everyone wants you to assassinate the Chinese mafia" the elderly man finished

"Why do you want me to do it" I asked
"Because all our assasins can be easily recognized and" he stopped looking around the room

"And?" I asked in a sturn tone
"And some are too scared to go, they don't want to be killed" he finished

"How are my assassin's recognized so easily first of all and secondly who are those who are scared" I asked

" the assasin are recognized easily from their mission and ma'am about the scared one-" I cut him off by saying
"Gather all the assasin in the basement" with that I left the room and made my way to the basement.
___________________

Soon a lot of people started walking in and once they were all here I said
"Who is our best  assasin" I screamed
"Me maam" one woman said
"Fight me."

With that the fight began. I punched her in the nose and then her stomach.
She tried to throw punches but I dodged them and then kicked her in her stomach making her fall on the ground crying.  Pathetic. She was down in 55 seconds.

We repeated the process with everyone but Noone was able to stand for more than 2 minutes other than one girl she was a good opponent and she gave me a hard time.

"What's ur name" I asked her
" kiara maam" she replied
"Kiara ur now promoted as our best assasin and you will go on this mission with me" I said as the corner off her lips curved into a smile.
"Colson?" I asked
" here ma'am" he said
" Fight me"
The fight started with him throwing punches at me and I'm just dodging trying to study his moves. They are
The same. Punch on neck then stomach then kick the opponents legs and make them fall.
I stopped his puch by dislocating the shoulder as he groaned in pain and then kicked him in his stomach then head. He fought back "how is your boss colson" I whispered to him
"What maam"he whispered back acting dumb.
"I know you work for the russians." I whispered loud enough for him to hear but not anyone else.
In the end I kicked him on his head and he fell on the ground. Took out my knife and stabbed him In his neck twice then in his leg. The room filled with gasps and scream.
Pathetic. He was an assassin.
_________________________________________