▪︎■▪︎CHAPTER 6▪︎■▪︎

Pov: astrae

Fucker didn't even check his pockets that his knife and guns got missing.
I shot as many body guards and mafia men I could see coming at me.

One man came my way running I aimed for him but amo ran out. Knife play time. I kicked that guy in his head.
How did he not block it. Amateur.
Then stabbed him In his head.

He fell to the ground. Behind him standed azrael mother fucking dagger

I threw punches at him. He dodged all of them easily but then I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He fell on his knees groaning in pain. I was gonna stab him in head but a blonde plastic bitch with shitty makeup pulled my hair. She looked like sterco.
"What do you think your doing to my darling" gosh she has high pitch voice.

"Killing him?" I answered back
"Not on my watch"
"Yea?watch me" I answered
I punched her in her nose .
She started crying in just that.
"My nose was so expensive ugh" she screamed
" oops I'm sorry, I'm sure ur boss can buy you a new one" Sorry not sorry.

"Azrael why don't you kill her " the plastic bitch asked azrael making him roll his eyes.
"Why don't I kill her, well maybe because she will caught people's eyes easily or maybe she is the Italian mafia" he replied 
"Sh-she is the Italian mafia?" Jeez quit the stuttering what is she y/n? Gosh.

"About time I go bitch" I said with that I left and police officers started entering the place .

"Stop her" I heard azrael say but yea the cops were firing at him and he was fighting back so yea~

I went to find riaza and the children. I have a promise to complete. I saw a random dead body and searched for a phone. I found one. I called luce and told her to trace my location and hack into their comps.
"Your in japan" luce said
"OK I can go to manga shops now"
I replied
"That's your first concern seriously?" Jeez I forgot luce was dramatic
"Sorry mom can you book me a car and a private jet" with that I hanged up on her. She is gonna kill me as soon as I get there. I just know it.

I found riaza but with a tall man.
I lost all my knives and my gun was out of amo so yea combat will work.
I punched him in the head from behind and the I punched him again in the neck like usual, I tried to choke him with my legs on his neck but riaza pulled me off. Wtf?

"Stop astrae he is my- he is my boyfriend.." riaza said
Nex fucking dagger  is her boyfriend.
Gosh. "Out of all the people. You chose this?" I asked her pointing at him
"She chose the best" azrael came from behind me
"She is in the Russian mafia?" I asked
" your a part of Russian mafia?!" Riaza practically screamed
"Yea um about that-" nex was gonna continue but then gun shots went on everywhere. Yea I forgot we were surrounded by cops.
"How tf are we gonna get out of here" azrael asked
" idk about your two but me and riaza and just go out and I can tell them we were held captive " I said calmly while aiming for a mens head because lets say I stole a sniper from a dead bitch.
" we can do the same right?" Nex asked me
" nope the cops are not gonna believe you 2" I answered back
" what makes you think they will believe you?" Azrael asked
"I'm an actress and I can say that she was my co-actor and we were kidnapped from the set"
" right "

We were currently searching the way to the rooftop suddenly I saw a little girl crying " guys wait"
"What are you doing" azrael asked grabbing my arm tight
" get ur filthy hands off me "
I went to the little girl. Her face was red from crying and her eyes were swollen.
" hey little one are you ok"
"No I separated from my friends who ran to the cops" she was the part of the kids who were kidnapped
" do u know where ur parents live" I asked causing her to cry louder
" No I am an orphan and my teacher took us on a trip"
" Honey do u know where the orphan is" I asked her again
She nodded no.
" come with us we won't hurt you ok?" Azrael came from behind me and wiped her tears . I picked her up and started walking back with azrael. As we were walking I realized his hands were on my waist but I didn't say anything because the little girl was asleep on my arm.
_______________
We got to the parking lot and I spotted my car and started to move towards it.
But a pair of strong muscular arms stopped me . "Where do you think your going"
"My Car? Got a problem with that mr dagger"i asked azrael
"Your coming with us"
" No im not fuck off bye felicia" I stabbed him In his arm and got into my car and drove away.
__________________
As soon as I got to the airport  boarding was easy so all I had to do was find my jet.

There it was my private jet which was black on the outside and inside it looked like a mini 2 story home.
It was bigger than many people's homes luce used to say.
I placed the little girl in the room nearest to the cabin of pilot. Oh wait I am the pilot.  Yea I kinda learned how to fly a jet just in case.

It's been 1 hour and few mins since I was in the plane. Suddenly I heard crying coming from the room.
I put the plane in autopilot and rushed to the room.
The she was the little girl crying and wait wtf someone picked her up. It was a woman with purple hair ,her height was same as luce's height.
She turned around and omfg it was luceeeeee. "What are you doing here"
(Beeschurger  what are you doing here was the first thing that came to my mind) sorry the author didn't visit her therapist. again.

After calming  the little girl we got to know that her name is esme and she is 2 and half years old. She is also Italian. Aleast that's what the orphanage told her. We put her to sleep and luce flew a plane with me after punching me in my face 🙃. I may or may not have stabbed her on her leg.

We are back to Italy. Home sweet home.