CHAPTER-13

Pov: azrael

"The story never got out. The one's who dared never got to complete it.
The rumour has it, the chinese and Italian were together. In every deal every mission everything. Then suddenly it all disappeared. The Italians were killed there daughter was long gone. No one knew where. Just gone.."
My dad said.

"How do you know that" luce asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Italian and russians use to be rivals, competing for the same glory. We wanted to destroy each other but we were friendly..
Then they were just gone.. " My dad answered
" where was there old house" nex asked
"In between a forest. It was more of a cottage" luce told

"Was there any human source near there?" I asked. There has to be. astrae used to sleep talk about an old lady. until and unless its about the truth.

"I don't know, my family went there for a vacation and that was when we found astrae and she never told me or our family where she was before for a whole year" luce said. God I need astrae next to me now.

"we need our whole of mafia men on the chinese mafia" i said looking at nex.

"az we cant do that, i will send our best assasins , fighters and snipers with you" nex said, i cant think straight 

"you just need to rest, its probably too hard for your brain to handle all this at once, azrael" luce told me but i just sat on the couch and didnt move a bit.

"you need to listen to her az"nex said yet again but before i could reply riaza and oophelia entered the house or can it even be called that? italian stuff is shit. 

"what are you doing sugar boo" oophelia said. not this. again.

"shut up and get out" nex said "who is she"oophelia asked me in a high ass pitch voice looking at luce ignoring nex. luce was glaring daggers at her. gosh astrae and her are way too similar.

"can you stop doing that" luce asked oophelia, "doing what" oophelia snapped back 

"your voice" luce said and i cant even deny it i might have chuckled. 

"what r we even doing" riaza asked breaking the strong rope of tension. she isnt that bad. That.

"astrae is kidnapped. its the chinese" nex answered riaza who was standing next to him.

"why are we even saving her? cant she just die, i mean that was our motive afte-" before oophelia could finish the sentence luce punched her in the nose, damn i would be lying if i said it was not good.

"say that again" luce asked her smiling psychotically. 

everyone in the room looked at oophelia amused without stopping the fight other than riaza. oh yeah i forgot they were some sort of besties or that.

nex was just looking at luce without blinking, he looked different. his eyes looked different. 

fuck the italian's. literally.

"Stop" riaza screamed running toward oophelia trying to stop luce. luce was about to throw another punch but she stopped. we heard crying from upstairs, esme.

luce stopped and ran to esme's  'room' if it can even be called that.

i also started running to the room. luce got there faster because she was infront of me, i wasnt able to look inside because luce stopped in the hallway

"She is gone" luce said looking at me. 

she fell to her knee's as her eyes started to dwell up.

"i cant do anything, i couldnt protect astrae and now i cant protect esme" luce

suddenly a little figure came running from my office hugging luce. esme.

she wasnt gone.

"esme baby? where were you hun" luce turned around and hugger esme

"who hurt you mama" esme asked "was it nex? or was it azzy" she asked luce

"no one hun, you just scared the living fu- pasta out of me" luce said chuckling

"sorry i got a nightmare about astrae buying me a horsy but someone stole my horsy so i cried" esme told luce.

"oh honey"luce said

istg kids dream are crazy.

"lets go back" i held my hand out for luce to hold but  she didnt take it and standed up by herself. damn ok-

as soon as we arrived back oophelia try to throw a punch at luce. 

"you did not-" luce said twisting oophelia's wrist. it made a crack noice. 

oh no oophelia's bone- its broken.

"sorryy" oophelia pleaded 

as soon as i sat on the couch my phone reacieved a video message from an unknown number, i opened it thinking it must be something about the normal world but it wasnt.

i opened the video and 30 seconds in and i want the guy in it dead. he was doing disgusting things to astrae. my phone fell on the carpet as i clenched my fist. my knuckled turned white and the nerves on my neck were popping up.

"what happen-" luce was about to ask but then she saw the video

her face started to fill with anger.

i want them dead no matter what.

"track the location's we are leaving. in a couple of hours" i said

here we come astrae.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>