CHAPTER 8- hide and seek

POV: azrael

we are currently in my office and oophelia and nex are giving me a hedache.

"we if u were'nt such a bitch maybe she would'nt have left" nex said to oophelia

"well maybe she broke my bloody nose thats why i pulled her hair" oophelia said in her bitchy voice "shut up you 2" riaza screamed making them both shut up. thank god.

"sorry" nex mumbeled under his breathe

"our main concern right now is to get astrae and think where she could be now so if you two are done with arguing we should find our enemy" i said my eyes close.

"enemy? she is the nicest person i probably ever met. nicer than you atleast" riaza snapped at me. 

"she is the italian mafia queen and she knows where our island is so i want her gone" i said to nex ignoring riaza. she tried to argue with nex but he also ignored her so she left the room stomping out angrily.

"i found her phone , she dropped it while she stabbed you in the shoulder and yea i became nosy and got her address a contact number called 'my hoe' and a few directors messages and numbers and her pictures with a short girl" nex ran out of breathe in the last line so yea-

"ok send our men to her address you found and tell them to not hurt anyone there just bring them here"

"why? you want your juliet infront of you?" nex asked smirking. the bitch.

"you know what where the fuck is riaza" i asked 

"i asked her out and she said yes." 

"what do you mean my sugar cube's  juliet? you mean me? right" oophelia suddenly said from behind us. i forgot she was in the room.

"get out of the goddamn room and go to your dads house" nex told her. god not this again.

"i will tell my dad to cancel the business deal with your mafia" is that a threat? i can just shoot this bitch in the head and no one would give a damn.

"send our men to her address and pack your bag we are going to Italy" i told nex

"why? im not in a mood to be killed by astrae's men" nex said making me chuckle lowly 

"im going to pack my bags bye darling" oophelia said to me in her high pitch bitch voice.

that kinda rhymed.

"who said ur going" i asked oophelia "you duh" this bitch.

"your not going and i don't give a damn about ur dad's business deal so fuck off" i screamed at her and she ran out of the room crying. who cares. i saw nex smirking in the corner of my eyes.

here we come Italy.

________________________________________________

POV: astrae

"why did you choose tuscany we could have stayed in rome that area is so rich" luce whined 

"well that are has a lot of tourists and traffic.  caught's people's eyes easily. too many cops." i continued " and i am not a brat like someone" making luce roll her eyes.

suddenly esme ran in the living room screaming "THIS HOUSE IS SO BIGGGGGGG" making me chuckle "it is? wait till you see the one we have in Newyork" luce said.

"oh really? ur so cool luce"  esme said with puppy eyes.

"you guys should go eat the cook has made pizza and pasta and bingo for you luce. we have wine" i said as they both ran to the kitchen. they are bonding.

As we were eating luce's phone rang. "hey um astra its from the phone you dropped in Russia" knew it. i took the phone from her hand and picked it up.

"hello" a deep voice said . azrael.

"wtf do you want get to business already" i said "you know as an assasin you should've remembered locations can be tracked my calls" he said. i could practically feel his smirk through

the phone. "why don't you try and track me"  luce had hacked my phone n put a lot of security lock so that no one could track me decades ago.

"where are you anyways" he asked. idk why I have'nt hung up on him already.

"curiosity killed the cat" with that i hung up on him.

"what are you guys playing? hide and seek? " luce asked me 

"i also wanna play" esme jumped on the kitchen island.

"later mi amore"

"what about the pony you promised to buy me" esme asked me doing the puppy eyes.

"you have'nt forgotten that already? we will buy it on sunday" i told her

"but its wednesday today and sunday is so far" esme was on my tail like ruk asking light to buy him an apple (idk why i made death note anime refrence) .

"it is what it is" luce laughed at esme as she punched her on her shoulder with her tiny hands .

"whoa big guys sorry" luce said acting scared. and esme played along

gosh they both are crackheads. match made in heaven.

"lets drown astra if she does'nt buy you a pony ok?" luce whispered to esme and esme nodded while giggling.

"hey! thats not fair" i screamed ascting hurt. im an actress after all but i have taken a break for 3 months because we just launched spider man no way home. my role wasnt really the main part but i had to act as the only person who remembered peter. ok enough spoilers.

and yea they are match made in hell.

as i was tickling esme my doorbell rang. 

"imma go get it" i said getting off the couch and leaving esme. her giggles are music to my ears. wait not i dont like kids. gosh she is changing me a lot.

the doorbell ran yet again. "coming" i screamed"

________________________________________________________________________________

hey people idk how the story is going but please tell me how ya all feel about esme, luce and riaza.  sorry this chapter isnt really that yk long and nothing is going on in it tbh. but dont forget about the next chapter. i will update it soon.

 au revoir-

________________________________________________________________________________