CHAPTER-11

POV: azrael

"this bitch wont shut up" nex continued "how dare she talk about my family. she has no right, all she did was sit on the floor like a fucking coward"

"enough. nex" i continued "we have bigger problems right now"

"pwease let me go i want to go back to my mommy and aunt astra" the little girl cried.

"hey little one, who is your mommy" nex asked her giving her a little smile. he cant hurt a child.

"none of your business, you hurt my mommy." the little girl said rolling her eyes.

"its that bitch's daughter, they have the same attitude what else was i expecti-" before nex could finish the sentence the little girl was fulling his hair and kicking him. god astrae taught her that?

i took her away from nex and in my lap. "who taught your that sweetheart" i asked not looking at her.

"astra aunty" knew it.

"oh really? do you know where aunty astra is?" i asked. she has to know something. she lives with them after all.

she hesitated at first but didnt give it away immidaetly "how do you i can trust you? mommy says stranger danger is a thing" 

"come on you know, you can trust me. i rescued you with aunt astra that day" i said. its the truth.

"that way you?!" she screamed and continued "are you aunty astra's boyfriend"

"how old are you" i asked. "2. i will be 3 in 4 month's" this child is for sure raised by the italians.

"come on answer the question pwease" she said giving me puppy eyes. kids.

"i used to be" was all i said. nex was about to say something but didnt. good.

"whats that supposed to mean" the girl asked "whats your name" i asked her "esme"

"and thats suppose to mean esme that your going to tell me where aunt astra is" i said. 

"i heard mommy and aunty talk about chinese in rome" she said.

"thanks. now go back to nex's lap" i said. esme acted hurt. i didnt know astra had a clone.

"sorry" nex said to esme. did he just apologise. "i will not hurt you and your mommy now ok?" he said.

"pinky promise?" esme asked holding her pinky forward. "that depends but yea pinky promise." was all her said before putting on his headphones and listening to  music. i cant believe, this man who threats oophelia that he will throw her off the plane did pinky promise with a child.

but oh well.

"buy me candy's" esme tucked my sleeves. "you really are a mini version of your aunty huh?" i asked.

"and the bonus point is we both are italian" she said smirking. "no doubt in that your highness" 

this child is astra 2.0.

_______________________________________________________________________________

POV: astrae

i went inside the club and whoa this place is just way too much for a underground club. 

i scanned the room and found the chinese mafia. how do i know his face you might wonder? i have spies. 

i went to the bar making sure he see's me. he did.

he made his way to me. "what would you like maam" the bartender asked. "red wine"

"put the bill on me" the chinese mafia said. i knew he would do that. all men are the same.

"you really do need to do that. i can hopefully pay that much" i said acting nice and keeping a smile. i want to kill him but god i have to put up with the play.

"honey i own the bar so i insist" he said. this bitch is lying to the wrong person. I own the whole ass area the bar is in. "how nice of you." i said as he sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh. not this again well atleast its not some fat old man this time, its  a 24 year old tall ass man.

"well what would a pretty lady like you be doing here? alone." he asked

"oh i just sneaked out my house. borrowed my friends clothes and here i am" i said 

"whats your name again" he asked

"emily"

_________________________________

its been 2 hours and me and him are dancing. his hands on my waist. i want to cut them off.

"why dont we go to the bathroom i dont feel very well" i said 

"why not? astrae" this motherfucker knew all along.

"i turned around and aimed a punch to his neck but he was fast. he dodged my punch and kicked my legs which caused me to fall.

"not so fast are you babe?" he said chuckling 

"why have you been messing with my shipments" i asked "i am the one who won the fight" he said. he turned around facing his back to me. wrong move love.

i took the time to punch him then stab him with my knife which i have hidden in my heels.

i stabbed him in his shoulder and he struggled to get me off himself. i locked the bathroom door and stabbed him in his leg. "why did you steal my shipments" i asked smirking as blood rushed down my nose. i looked like a mental hospital patient. nvm i look much worse.

"i dont have your answers now do i love" he said. i couldnt help but chuckle "honey mi amore you know you love. now come one wont you tell the love of your life why your messing with the shipments" i asked as i took my knife to the back of his neck  and put my head in the crook of his neck. 

"love there are a lot you cant say but feel" he said as i felt his smirk.

"you know i wear bullet proof jacket and a million layer of clothing. right? nvm i may have exagerated but yea-" he said chuckling. he wasnt bleeding. at all. "you bitch" i aimed to stab him in the face.

"you really thought  you would kill me?  astrae?" 

"you know the girl you 'rescued for the trade event? she coasted me a fortune" he finishes.

"dont you dare touch her" i said. "well well well love your also on the list. who do you think bought you." he said not wiping the smirk off.

i did not quit just then.  i tried to fight him but i was too weak. suddenly as i was about to punch him but he injected something like last time. my vision started to get blurry. 

i need to protect esme and luce. i have to get back home.