CHAPTER-7-casa dolce casa

POV: luce 

astrae has'nt been home since the night or morning idk she went out. im going to kill this girl if she does comeback. the last time we talked all she told me was russians kidnapped her and she needs a plane. so i booked her one but she still hasnt been home gosh. this girl will be the death of me.

______________________________

an hour later:

im currently driving to the club me and astrae used to go to. Masquerade.

im just going there to find info about astra. i was just pulling up infront of the club suddenly my phone rang. it was an unknown number. i picked it up. it was astrae

"book me a private jet i dont have time to explain. i will explain everything when i get home"

"which airport"

"track my location idk"

was all she said before hanging up. this bitch.

i traced her location and oh she is in marseielle, france. i booked her a jet and sended her the location to the airport. i called her after but her phone was unreachable. please be okay astra.

oh wait why not give astrae a surprise.

_____________________________________________

  im currently sitting in the jet wearing a black hoodie to scare astra. 

after 20 mins i heard heels tap. she is here.

i saw astrae walk in and. wtf she has a kid in her arms.

i need to catch up on news a bit. astra went straight to the pilot cabin. i was gonna surprise her but  i need to see the kid. i went into the room astra left the little girl in and picked her up.

she had beautiful light-tan skin and eyes and hair of a goddess. the little girl started opening her eyes and as soon as she saw my face she bursted into tears. cmon i dont look that bad.

suddenly someone punched me from behind. astra.

"luce? wtf are you doing here" she asked me 

"nothing much i was just seeing if ur dead or not" i say while punching her in the face.

"ok i guess i deserved that" she said holding her nose.

"you fucking did not tell me you were going to russia" i saw while punching her again.

"deserved?" she said back laughing 

"you adopted a child without telling me" i punched her again

"now that wasnt deserved i didnt even adopt her" wtf 

"u didnt adopt her?" i asked confused "no? not yet atleast" she answered back 

"umm your not gowing to adowpt me?" a i heard a cute little voice say from behind me

"baby we will talk about it at casa ok?" astra answered back yet again 

"pwease i dont want to go back to the orphanage everyone tells me i will rot alone" the little girl told astra. not even sparing a glance at me. 

"you will not go back to orphanage ok?" i tell her getting on my knees to her level

"who are your stranger" she asked

"oh yea right" astra continued "luce this is esme and esme this is my sister luce "

astra told the little girl.

she whispered something to astra and astra seemed to agree with her. wtf?

are they planning my murder by throwing me off the plane. astra wouldnt do that. hopefully.