45. -Fiat & Art-

-Fiat-

"Art?"

"Yes babe?"

"Do you and Benz eat a lot of meals together?"

He sucks the popsicle deeper into his mouth and his cheeks dimple. Exactly the way they do when he sucks me.

He tilts his head and considers it, "I guess. Why do you ask?"

"If I told you never to eat in front of him again could you obey and also not ask why?"

He laughs as he licks at his lips.

But doesn't answer. We will revisit that.

"Are you almost done?" I ask him.

"Nope, I'm too behind to even consider stopping. This is only stage one, I assume he wants me to pick the font, layout, and spread design. If Benz sought out to punish me, he is doing a good job."

"Nobody can punish you but me!" I snap without thinking.

Arts eyes go wide, "Whoa, that was aggressive. Who turned up the crazy?"

I clear my throat. "Only kidding."

"Yeah.. I'm going to pretend like I believe that."

I take a deep breath and slip my hands in my pockets, "Can I go down on you?"

He blinks at me for a few moments.

"Why are you asking?"

"You're working."

"Still, you don't have to ask just do it. Can I finish my popsicle first?"

"No. Sit at the edge of the bed."

He tilts his head at me for a moment to study me before standing and taking a seat on the bed.

He leans back on his left arm while eating his popsicle. I watch him.

"What are you doing?" He asks after a minute.

"If I ever catch you eating popsicles, or ice cream cones in public I'll murder you."

"Hmm, you are very reasonable today. What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with you? You're doing ALOT with your mouth."

"Like what?"

"Moaning and erotically eating that."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Want me to stop eating it?"

"No..go ahead and finish."

"Are you going to stare at me the entire time or suck my dick?" He asks as he tilts his head and wraps his tongue around the tip of the popsicle.

He moans and sucks it deeper into his throat. His cheeks dimple from the suction.

"Fuck...that's not erotic?"

He laughs, "It wasn't before. What? Does it remind you of exactly how I suck your dick?" He taunts.

I nod.

"Hurry and decide, top or bottom. Suck or be sucked?"

"Both."

He tilts his head, "You're ambitious."

I walk over and kneel in front of him. I sit on my legs and reach for his hips pulling him to the edge of the bed.

My fingers find the band of his pajama pants. I pause a moment to look up at him. He watches me intently as he slowly sucks his popsicle.