90. Fiat & Art

-Fiat-

Art fucks my throat so roughly I almost aspirate his cum.

It turned me on so much I ejaculated the moment his taste spread through my mouth for a second time in like minutes.

Or did time fly by?
I don't know but I have never cum from giving him head or eating him out. Must be something to do with being Fiancés. Every time he says it or I think it I get so turned on. Is that normal?

The moment I swallow and he releases my hair I reach for my bag.

"Sit up." I command breathless. He takes a few moments to catch his breath. I take hold of his forearm and help him up before reaching for more chain.

This time I secure both thighs to his collar forcing his legs wide open. After latching both chains to the collar and then both thighs I pull at them to double check their security.

I reach for the lube next and lather myself generously.

His knees are bent with his feet flat. We both look down as I guide myself to meet him.

I break through and Art drops his head back while releasing a low moan.

I keep myself focused as I slowly push inside as he immediately goes to work gobbling me up.

The sight is so hot.

I try to thrust gingerly to accommodate not properly stretching him but my sanity is beyond that.

I scoop my arms beneath him and lift him from the desk as he gasps from the sudden movement.

"I apologize in advance...but I need to be rough." I confess and I swiftly move around the desk as Art looks around with big eyes.

I place his back against the bookshelf and go to thrusting violently.

Art cries out against each deep upward thrust as he struggles and fails to find stability with his hands and thighs bounded.

After a minute he gives up and instead starts to move his hips and bounce every time I impale him.

"So GOOD!......GOD more!" He weeps desperately and I instantly regret collaring him as I get the overbearing urge to bite him so hard it marks.

He screams when I can't suppress the urge any longer and bite into his shoulder.

I sink my teeth in deep and he yelps before going quiet the way he does when he's cuming.

I look down and some of the books and the baby monitor are spread out on the floor around my feet.

I don't remember them toppling onto us.

I turn and place Art onto the corner of the desk so I can unchain him. I leave the cuffs on him as I drop the chains onto the floor.

"Bend over the desk." I say briskly and he moves just as quickly to obey.

I place my hand onto his lower back and slide back inside as he whines.

I spread him just to watch as he grasps me every time I pull back. I slow my pace and linger deep and he rakes his nails against the desktop.

"You ok baby?" I ask.

He whimpers as I thrust deeper and harder.

"It...feels so good but I can't breathe."

"No baby, you're holding your breath." I remind him but it's a habit he's always had. He will hold his breath until he passes out.

I take hold of his elbow and pull him back.
Then I take the index and middle finger of my opposite hand and coax them into his mouth.