74. -Art-

-Art-

I drop my head to my chest and sigh.

"What is wrong with you?" Is all I can manage as I sit back onto the fuzzy mink rug legitimately taken aback.

He chuckles, "What?"

I look up at him and just stare.
"What's happened to you?" I ask in confusion.

"You don't love my gifts?" He asks.

Ugh. I love his gifts. All ten packages of kinky nonsense.

"Why all of a sudden?"

"Is it sudden?"

"Yes it's sudden." I say as my eyes skim over the open packages of crimson leather bindings, gags, anal plugs, kinky underwear, a whipping crop. Even a fucking dildo which confuses me because there is plenty of dick to go around in this relationship.

"I guess since we have sex a lot less, I been fantasizing more."

"Do not act like I don't feed you. We may fuck less but you have kept my mouth and yours plenty busy. Why are you acting like I send you out into the world hungry?"

"Not hungry. Peckish. We don't play like we used too?"

"For three weeks?!"

"Longer. Art don't get me wrong. I love everything we do and I'm only horned up cause you make me crazy lustful everyday. But the truth is things are not as they once were before you left for London."

"Whose fault is that?!?" I ask in affront.

He chuckles as he leans toward me and gently places calming kisses against my face and neck. "We don't ....have the time or privacy we had a year ago......I just miss playing with my Art and my Art playing with me.....I'm not insinuating anything .....I just love how creative you can be. .....I'm giving you lots of options."

I chuckle as he kisses, sucks, and bites into my neck.
"Oh ok. These options are for me?"

"For both of us. As of late you have shocked the fuck out of me in the bedroom. I'm giving you tools to expand that demented nature that you have hidden from me."

I roll my eyes and smirk as  his hands wrap around my waist pulling me to straddle him.

"You want to bottom for me?" I ask him.

He groans as he works on marking me, "Like every day, anywhere, any time. If you wish it."

"I've created a monster. You cannot come for my gig. I love you dominating me too much."

"I don't give a fuck whose bottom whose top. Just own me in literally every single way."

I chuckle, "You are an obsessive demented pervert."

He nips at me in reprimand. "Not an, MY!"

I roll my eyes but I hold on to him tighter as I smirk to myself. "Oh excuse me. You are MY obsessive demented pervert."

"Fuck, I love that. Call me more names."

"Weren't we having dinner my stalker, kidnapper, captor?"

"I'm trying presently. Take your clothes off."

"Ugh, you horn dog!" I say as I start to move off his lap.

I stand up and peer down at him as he pouts.

"Don't give me that face. I demand you feed me actual food. You planned a special dinner remember?"