68. -Fiat & Art-

-Fiat-

He stands straight up onto the bed and looks down at me for a whole minute.

"Legs up. Feet flat against the bed." He commands and I obey.

I watch as he turns himself and places his feet on either side of me. He lowers himself to straddle my stomach. He turns to look at me over his shoulder.

"You asked for it."

"Still waiting."

"Shut up and lift your legs."

I again do as I'm told and to my surprise Art dips his head and starts eating my ass out.

I not at all expected it so I jolt. But he pins my legs up with his arms as he tastes me.

I am actually stunned. Ok drunk sex is the best sex he is driving me crazy. Fuck it, I take hold of his asscheeks and bury my face.

Hell No. I drop my head back onto the bed after a while as my eyes roll into my head. I cannot focus on my task.

"Fuck Art. You are doing that way too good." I say breathlessly as he fucks me with his tongue. He slurps and sucks at me just as sloppy as he sucked my dick. I lose it and fucking moan.
He pulls back and I hear him spit before I feel a finger inside me.

I groan so loudly.

"You like that?" He asks as he fucks me with his finger.

"More."

Art is ahead of me I watch as he slides forward sitting up and pulls my near painful erection between his legs. He tilts forward as he reaches back and guides me inside him.

The moment I break through and he swallows me up completely. The bell rings.

"Fuck it. Fuck, you won Art." I tell him breathlessly.

He chuckles as he quickly adds another finger inside me and pushes them all the way in.

Instantly taking my breath away.

He tilts against my dick as he tightens around me and before I know what I'm doing I take hold of both his asscheeks to stop him. He needs to slow down or I know I'll cum. He keeps catching me off guard.

A lot! That is a lot of sensation. He turns to look at me over his shoulder and chuckles as he takes off fucking me with his fingers.

I literally lift both of us off the bed from the intense unexpected sensation.

"Move both your hands or I'll shackle them to the headboard." He says sternly.

I take a moment to catch my breath and lower my back before releasing his asscheeks.

The moment I do he starts grinding his hips as he fucks me with his fingers.

I place both my feet flat against the bed and breath through my nose at the intense sensation.

Fuuuuckkkk! I didn't teach him this and I wasn't present if he watched it in porn. But fuck it feels too fucking good.

The friction of him on my dick, the friction of him fucking me so deeply with his fingers. I'm trying not to moan and consider for a moment humming instead. My pride won't allow it. I throw my arm over my mouth and bite deeply.

He pushes his fingers deeper while curling them and my dick hardens inside him.
What the fuck?

Suddenly he pulls my arm from my face and he is looking at me over his shoulder as he slowly grinds.