53. -Art-

-Art-

I peak in the closet and Gear is still sitting on the floor organizing toys.

I was surprised when he didn't leave with Gem and Clover.

"Are you ok?" I ask him.

He turns to look at me.

"I'm ok. I just wanted to make sure none of this is in the way."

"You don't have to do that."

"I know."

I walk in to sit beside him before wrapping my arms around him and pulling him against me.
We don't say anything for a while.

"Can I spend the night?" He asks finally.

"Of course, are you ready to tell me why you don't want to go home?"

He shrugs as he wraps his arms around my stomach holding me tighter. Already I know he's crying.

I look up and Fiat is at the doorway watching us with furrowed brows.

"Can you grab a pair of my pajamas and put them in the spare?" I ask him.

He nods and quickly disappears.

"You never cry like this you're scaring me." I tell him as I stroke his hair gently.

After a while he releases me to sit up. When I look at his flushed face my heart breaks.

I wipe his tears away with my index finger.
"You aren't ready to tell me?"

"I don't have the words."

"Is it that bad?"

"It really isn't. I'm just frustrated and full of angst presently. Don't worry too much."

"I'll tell you my thing if you tell me yours." I offer.

He considers it, "Ok."

I take a breath and shuffle to lay my head in his lap. He leans against the wall and peers down at me.

"Spill." He tells me.

I roll my eyes," It's so embarrassing."

He smiles while he fingers my hair. "Even better, besides you are always embarrassing."

True. I take a breath, "I have never gotten Fiat off through penetration."

He scrunches his face, "You top?"

"On occasion. It's more like bottoming on top. What? Is that so hard to believe?"

"Not hard to believe. I just never would have guessed."

"If I'm being honest I never would have guessed that I would. When I first did it I liked it but now...

"Now?"

"The more I don't complete the task the less I want to try."

"Do you feel Fiat is unsatisfied?"

"What's strange is I genuinely feel like he isn't. It's not about that for him."

"Then why are you making it about that?"

"I can't help it, I'm a man and it hurts my pride. So much I can't even talk to him about it and we talk about everything."

"What do you think the issue is?"

"I have no idea, it isn't my size. I'm definitely meeting his end. But no matter how long I do it, he doesn't cum."

"Does he ask you to stop after a while?"