87. -Art & Fiat-

-Art-

I roll my eyes as the Goof Troop approaches. Steel walks up and pokes his finger in my dimple and I slap his hand away.

He laughs aloud as he drops himself on the daybed beside us.

Fiat sighs as I glare at Steel.

"Why must you always annoy him?" Fiat asks Steel.

"What me? What did I do to the booger?"

"Booger your mother." I return as I roll my eyes.

Jay walks between the beds just as Mint lifts Junior to her shoulder.

"May I?" Jay asks.

"You want to burp him?" I ask in genuine shock.

"Can I? I have watched you guys so many times."

Mint smiles as she transfers Junior into Jays arms.

This intrigues me and I move to reposition myself so I can observe better.

I move my legs beneath me so I can lean up onto my knees and my hip cracks loudly.

Instinctively my hand snaps down to touch it.
I look up and everyone looks at me wide eyed.

"Why the fuck is your hip so loud?" Steel asks.

I laugh, "I have no idea. It's been doing that for a few months for some reason."

"Does it hurt?" Fiat asks.

"No."

"Damn Fiat, You beat it out the frame?" Steel asks and everyone bursts into laughter except Fiat and I.

Fiat covers his mouth to cover his smile.

I turn slowly to glare at Steel, "No." I answer through gritted teeth.

But then I consider it...maybe so. My mind quickly thinks back to all the ways he bends, curves and basically manipulates my body into a pretzel.

"A little firmer. You won't hurt him." Mint instructs Jay bringing my attention back.

I smile as I watch him.

"What?" He asks me.

"You look really good with a baby." I reply.

Junior burps and Jay smiles the biggest I ever saw him.

"You think?" He asks me.

I nod.

It surprises me how happy he looks about my statement. I watch as he turns Junior and adjusts him to lay back against his arm.

"What's with you all of a sudden?" Steel asks Jay.

"What?"

"You just seem a little different lately." Steel says.

Jay lifts his gaze towards the house and smiles, "Guess I'm dying to make one. I never get tired of practicing." He says with a goofy grin.

I frown, "Eww."

Mint giggles as she looks over my shoulder. I turn and follow both their gazes. Gear is walking up from the house dressed like a GQ model of course.

He smiles at us as he takes off his designer sunglasses.

"What are y'all gaping at?" Steel asks as he sits up to look as we do.

He sighs and rolls his eyes as Gear meets us.