***Chapter 7***

Teri qismat da likhya tere toh koi le nahi sakda ;
No one can ever take your destiny from you...
**************************************************

It's been a week to that amazing day. But both have come to a conclusion that they may never meet the other one again.

As for Teju, she was only attracted or she thought she was just curious to know why he was staring at her but when she saw him crossing her unaffected so she thought maybe she was wrong in judging his actions.

When you think somebody is giving you attention and then you come to know it was all delusionary you get disappointed. Even if you don't have any feelings for that someone but still you get hurt.

Same Teju was feeling right now. And she was confused why she is disappointed when she feels nothing towards that stranger. She was feeling stupid for thinking about it still.

She decided she'll stop thinking about him and it's not like they will meet again. For god sake he is a stranger and top of that she haven't seen his face, only eyes.  Even if he comes infront of her she'll not able to recognise him. So it's good to stop feeling disappointed.

On the other hand, Karan was clear with his thoughts. He knew what he felt wasn't momentary. He was smitten by her simplicity, her values, her smiling eyes , her chubby cheeks !!

He had seen her face , her chubby cheeks while she was taking pictures. He couldn't savour the moment then due to fear of getting caught.

But when he closes his eyes now he could see her image, those eyes those cheeks those troubling tresses which she put behind her ears with her index finger. Everything is stored in his memory. He will store this memory forever. He have kept this in a special corner of his heart.

He knew they can never meet again forget meeting,.  1,405,569,356  people in India ,  28 states and 8 union territories. Even if he wants to search her on social media he doesn't know her name. Even if he wants to know her result he doesn't know her roll number.

In Rare case, even if they both crack this exam, there are 5 AFSB interview centres in 5 different states. Rarest of rare case even if they get same AFSB centre, then out of 120 candidates 90 get screened out in first day itself.
Uff it's never going to happen...!!!

So both of them thought why to think unnecessarily about the thing which isn't possible. They decided to chuck it and concentrate on AFSB interview next. The only thing which should be there on their mind is their Goal. Thinking this both of them started to prepare for upcoming interview.

But as we say " Teri Qismat da likhya ..... " Even in a billion people you'll find them if your Qismat is with you !! " Je rab di meher hove te tenu o v mil jae jo tera ho nai sakda... "

Time will show if they are written in their Qismat or not.

*************************************************

Author's DYK:

AFSB centre: Air Force Selection Board centre is an interview centre where the candidates who have passed AFCAT Exam are interviewed.

It's a 5 days process where your Officer's Like Qualities ( OLQ ) are checked by various physical and psychological tests.

SSB is more famously known. It's a Service Selection Board for Army and Navy only.