***Chapter 26***

Teri qismat da likhya tere toh koi le nahi sakda ;
No one can ever take your destiny from you...
**************************************************

The feeling of having 100s of butterflies flying in your tummy, ecstatic and a bit nervous about the future, tinge of sadness to leave the parents, but also eagerness to start a new journey, excited to see the dreams being fulfilled.....

These emotions and countless more were the feelings of  Teju, Karan , Abhi and Kriti at the moment.

They were leaving for the academy after two days and were busy with the last minute packings.

Mrs. Kundrra has already packed the cookies and barfis for Karan and his friends. And now was busy with preparing Karan's favourite laddos, the besan one.

Karan loved only her handmade besan ka laddos, which will be made with litres of ghee as per Mr. Kundrra.

Mr. Kundrra was funnily jealous of his son as he was getting full attention from his wife and not to forget " ghee wale besan ka laddos ".

Karan teased him more by saying, " Mumma loves me more than anyone " and back hugged her. Even Mrs. Kundrra joined him and said " Ofcourse son ".

Mr. Kundrra: what??? You can't do this to me. He said with an offended look...

Mrs. Kundrra: Sorry to bust your happy bubble Mr. Kundrra but it's the truth. I love my son more. She said teasing him...

Karan added to it by kissing his mom's cheek

Mr. Kundrra grumpily stamped his leg on the ground and went out of the kitchen followed by the huge laughter of mom and the son. 

Mr. Kundrra knew that his son was successful in diverting his wife's mood. As she was secretly crying in the kitchen at the thought of departing from her son. He felt proud of the level of maturity of their son.

Mr. Prakash was in the market to purchase some things from last moment shopping list of his daughter. He wanted her to have everything ready with, which she may be wanting in the Academy.

He was nervous. To send his eldest daughter, his strength, the man of the family as she say, to some far away place.

She was never away from them, always standing with them in all the big and small decisions of the family.

Taking responsibility of everything from her young age. Being their strength in every problem and solving them.

Now sending her away, for her dreams was being difficult for him.

He reached home from the market and called her down, she was in her room.

Mr. Prakash: See I have bought everything you mentioned in the list.

Teju: Yeyy.. thank you baba. She started to check the things...

Baba: And think now only what else you will be needed, don't cry there if you can't find something. I will be not there with you and it's not even close to run and come to you on your one call. He said it a little coldly...