***Chapter 12***

Teri qismat da likhya tere toh koi le nahi sakda ;
No one can ever take your destiny from you...
**************************************************

14th May, Bangalore !

Teju with her Baba had come to one of their relative's house in Bangalore. It was actually Teju's uncle's, her father's brother house. As she had interview on 15th they decided to come one day prior.

Teju had her train to Mysore at night. Her Baba would just drop her till Mysore station and come back to his brother's house. He would stay there till she finishes her interview. At night she and baba boarded the train and left to Mysore.

15th May 2022 !

Soon in the early morning at 0500hrs they reached Mysore station. Teju freshened up in nearby restroom and along with her Baba had some tiffin at a stall.

Soon the bus from AFSB Mysore center came to escort them. Biding bye to her Baba she climbed up.

Sitting by the window she breaths in the fresh air. A small smile tugged her lips, it was always been her dream to sit in this bus, to see the Academy, to dawn that Blue uniform, to wear those wings , to stamp on that  " Antim Pag ".

Her smile turned a big one watching the main gate of  2AFSB Mysore as bus entered the gate.

They all assembled, then a senior officer did the briefing about the rules and regulations. He told them about the day's schedule and also encouraged them.

Teju couldn't control her excitement, she was smiling continuously. They were asked to switch off their mobile phones and keep them inside the luggage.

Then one of the officers verified and confirmed names and Date of birth of candidates. Then all got issued chest numbers one by one temporarily and Teju got Chest no 11.

Day 1

All candidates sat down according to chest numbers. A Selection Officer addressed the candidates and briefed them about the screening process. Afterwards, they were distributed test booklets for Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests. 

The questions were not very tough for Teju , she solved them easily in the stipulated time. 

After OIR tests, Picture Perception and Description Test (PPDT) is conducted for which one sheet of paper and detailed instructions were provided by the instructing officers.

The candidates were shown a picture for 30 seconds,

Teju concentrated on the surroundings, things, people etc in the picture

In 4minutes she was ready with her story. They were divided into groups for the narration. Teju was listening keenly to what other's have to say, since the picture had a library scene everybody had the similar story, when her turn came she explained her POV.