***Chapter 9***

Teri qismat da likhya tere toh koi le nahi sakda ;
No one can ever take your destiny from you...
************************************************** 

Haan yehi rasta hai tera, tune ab jaana hai
Haan yehi sapna hai tera, tune pehchaana hai
Tujhe ab ye dikhaana hai....

After the results, you are given an opportunity to choose AFSB centre and date of interview according to your convenience.

There are 5 AFSB centres, but candidates who opt for flying branch can only opt form Dehradun, Mysore and Varanasi.

Teju , Karan and Abhi all three had opted for flying branch hence they chose AFSB Mysore for their interview as it was the nearest.

Karan and Abhi chose 28-Apr-22 as the date for interview.

Teju on her convenience opted to go on 15-May-22.

Both went to same AFSB centre but on different dates.

26-Apr-22, Tuesday !

Roke Tujhko Aandhiyaan, Ya Zameen Aur Aasmaan
Paayega Jo Lakshya Hai Tera
Lakshya Toh Har Haal Mein Paana Hai....

Today Karan and Abhi were leaving for Mysore. Mysore is a twin city of Bangalore ( Karnataka, India ).

They weren't going directly to Mysore, they had a flight in the afternoon from Mumbai to Bangalore. Then they had a train at night that leaves Bangalore at 2355hrs  and reaches Mysore at 0430 hrs.

Actually the reporting point was Mysore railway station  from their a AFSB bus would take them at 0600hrs to centre.

It was 1130hrs in the morning Abhi was already in Karan's home. Both were discussing about the interview. They were well prepared.

They had lunch in the afternoon and got ready to leave for airport.

Mom: Both of you, check everything now only. Have you taken all the essentials?

Karan & Abhi : Yeah mom , aunty.

Dad: I have a friend who stays in Mysore , incase of any emergency or help call him. I have already told him and have messaged you his number.

Karan: Ok dad.

Mom: Take care both of you, have your food on time.