***Chapter 14***

Teri qismat da likhya tere toh koi le nahi sakda ;
No one can ever take your destiny from you...
**************************************************

Dholna vajje tumbe vali taar
Sun dil di pukaar
Aaja karle yeh pyar....
Dholna .........
Tunak tunak tun, tunak tunak tun, tunak tunak tun da da da...

Karan woke up listening to this loud music resonating in the room. He groaned, ducked his head into the pillow. Still the voice was loud. 

He didn't want to leave his comfy and cosy bed but the Sound , Nah!  the "Noise" wouldn't stop. After lot of his failed trails to dodge the noise he decided to get up and see what the hell was happening... !!!

He came outside of the room and followed the noise. It was coming from the Gym area. He went ahead.

17... 18... 19...
.
.
28... 29... 30...
.
.

Abhi was counting his push-ups , he finished doing it. Soon after that went to take dumbbells grooving over music and did some Punjabi dancing steps ( balle balle ).

If Karan was irritated earlier, watching this now he was fuming. He went towards music system and turned it off.

Abhi was startled and when he saw Karan glaring him he made a sad pout.

Karan: What is this Abhi ? What are you doing? .... he hissed...

Abhi: This is Gym and I'm working out , he said in a duh tone...

Karan: I know that stupid, why are you breaking my ear screen by this loud noise?

And who plays tunuk tunuk while working out?

Abhi: Me... he simply shrugged and ignored Karan .

Karan: I came to Pune for you , when you said aunty uncle are going to your native and you will be all alone in the house. I came to accompany you. This is your " Atithi Devobhav " , This is how you treat your guests ? By playing loud music at 6 in the morning.

Abhi: Drama queen ! Hello , that's my thing to do " The Drama " it doesn't suit you.

Karan: Yeah right, he said sarcastically...

Now will you tell me what's gotten into you? Gym and all , you never work out why now ?

Abhi: Cutting some pounds down for Medicals. I checked yesterday, I'm 3 kgs over weight than ideal. That's why.

Karan was leaving the Gym area giving a nod to Abhi but he was stopped.