***Chapter 21***

Teri qismat da likhya tere toh koi le nahi sakda ;
No one can ever take your destiny from you...
**************************************************

It was complete hustle bustle,....

                                         Lots of calls were being made,....

Cries of irritation can be heard,.......

                                      Damage control was being done,....

Ideas were being shared to come up with solutions,.....

                                       Plans were being chalked out,....

List of things demanding utmost attention was framed,....

                               This was a Mission !!

                                A serious Mission  !!

Where the future officers were planning, plotting, fighting, yelling, laughing and irritating each other.

Yes, Mission Goa !! Mission Goa Is On !!

But the 3 days trip was taking a week to plan and decide things.

After lot of bickering, each one of them had taken a particular responsibility. Like Karan was looking after Transport, Teju and food match made in heaven, Kritika's work was to arrange all adventure sports and Abhi's work was to look after their stay.

Even after week long planning still there were certain things left which were yet to decide. Like their stay, the hotel rooms weren't booked which was actually Abhi's work and he did everything but this.

They decided to look after the hotel rooms on going Goa itself. It was off season now so they were hoping there will be no issues.

Kritika's parents were chill but cautious enough to check before sending their kid with less known guys.

They were knowing Teju's parents and both the families have come closer as both Teju and Kritika were besties less soul sisters more now.

Kritika had called Karan to make him talk with her parents as they wanted to talk with him.

Karan assured them that they'll take care of her and keep her safe. He said "she's like his sister so not to worry about her".

He also made his father talk to Kriti's father.
Both jelled up quickly and rejoiced their NDA (National Defence Academy) days.

They got to know that, Kritika's father was Karan's father junior in NDA and they both joined different forces. Mr. Kundrra went to Airforce while Mr. Sehgal went to Army.