Chapter 10

Anthony's POV

It's been near three weeks since Trent and Justin got together, and I have mixed feelings about it. Of course I'm thrilled for Trent, that he has someone to love, and Justin is actually nice too. But I definitely feel like the third wheel in their relationship.

Whenever I talk to them at school they seem like they're deep in conversation, then I interrupt them, and I feel awkward.

They've also been more open in their relationship, letting some close friends and family know, and aren't afraid to look in love in public.

But the worst thing is, that multiple times when we hang out at Trent's or Justin's house, I've caught them making out, many times!

Then they separate immediately, and completely avoid that I caught them and change the conversation and talk about something else.

Though, they'll occasionally hold hands and have a one second kiss when I'm there after I catch them, which is a lot better than catching them making out to be honest.

Although, I am meeting up with them at Trent's today, so I'm hoping they won't be having sex or making out, I mean, we're only 15 years old.

Now, I walk downstairs and I'll probably leave like in a few minutes, so I'll ask my mom to drop me off.

"Hey mom, when do you want to drop me off at Trent's house?" I asked her

"Hey honey, yea, we'll leave in a few minutes, get your shoes on." She said

Okay, still on schedule to leave on time.

"Ok sure." I said

5 minutes later

Now it's time to leave. So I ask my mom so we can leave now.

"Hey mom, it's time." I said

"Ok sure, let's go." She said

The car ride was pretty quiet until she decided to ask something that's kinda weird.

"Hey Anthony, how has your relationship been with Trent, has he been kinda distant from you, since he has been dating Justin?" She asked

"Uh, I guess a little. But it's not really the end of the world, he's allowed to have a relationship, and I am seeing him now, to be fair." I said

I mean, I guess I feel a little jealous and upset that I haven't been hanging out with Trent as much, but it's not fair to get upset when he's finally happy.

"Ok Anthony, I just don't want to see you get hurt, and you're right, it's good Trent has someone he really likes." She said

"Yea." I said lastly

We then sat in silence until we got to Trent's house.

"Ok we're here, bye mom." I said

"Ok honey, bye Anthony." She said

"Love you mom." I said

"Love you too honey." She said

I then went into the house, and got greeted by Trent's mom, Gwen, she's usually actually pretty cool and funny to talk to.