falling in love

Y/n and Fatin had been best-friends since they were little kids their moms had gotten along so they figured maybe should they. Y/n always knew she was different she knew she liked girls her mom always thought maybe she watched victorious for beck nope. She watched it because she loved Jade she loved how she was a mean girl Y/n has been out since her middle school age which was about 13 she was never in denial about it she was always taught that love is love she thought everyone thought that way until she came out she started getting called slurs and bad things Y/n's little perfect world was destroyed by a bunch of immature people. Y/n found comfort in Fatin she always invited her over and called her to talk she loved listening to the beautiful girl rant about how everyone should be a feminist.

Fatin and Y/n were the bestest of best-friends until high school Fatin became one of the popular girls which meant leaving Y/n behind which she was okay with that's the point of growing as a person until one day someone from Fatin's friend group started calling Y/n a word she hated being called "dyke" Fatin looked at her apologetically but Y/n just left she went to the bathroom to call herself down from anger someone walked it she was a short brown haired girl "i heard what they called you out there i'm sorry" Y/n turned off the faucet and grabbed paper towels "it's fine i've been dealing with it for years" "i'm Toni by the way" "i'm Y/n nice to meet you i gotta go but i'll see you around" Y/n thought Toni was pretty not her type but possibly a new chance to make a new friend.

Y/n went to class zoning out writing notes until it was time for lunch Y/n would usually have sat with Fatin but she has her own friends so she sat in the back she was reading her book as she felt someone's presence in front of her Y/n bought her book down "beautiful boy good book" "thanks" Y/n looked up it was a light skinned girl with beautiful hair "i'm Nora" "i'm Y/n" "so what other books do you read?" Y/n grabbed her bag and opened it bringing out two more books "speak and looking for Alaska i have more at home of course but these are the ones i'm reading" Y/n handed Nora looking for Alaska "i've never read this book" "i can lend it to you maybe tomorrow at lunch we can talk about it?" Nora sat there "sure" Y/n saw Toni and another girl walking to her table so she let Nora start reading looking for Alaska.

"hey Y/n" Toni spoke out "hey Toni this Nora" "this is Martha" Martha sat down next to Y/n and grabbed her hand seeing her bracelets "wow your bracelets are so cool" Y/n smiled "thanks my mom got me them" "Y/n i'm gonna go but i'll talk to you about the book tomorrow bye" "bye" Y/n felt a pair of eyes on her so she looked around the cafeteria and Fatin was looking at her with eyes of jealousy but Y/n ignored it. Y/n spent lunch with Martha and Toni it was nice not being alone Y/n thought of. She had classes after that she did the same as usual zone out and write notes.

Y/n headed home after school Fatin was still laying her eyes on Y/n but she just ignored it. Y/n got home and showered then ate dinner it was late at night Y/n was in bed she heard someone knock on her window the only person that did was of course Fatin she got up and opened the window "can i help you?" "yeah you can actually" Fatin let herself in climbing in  Y/n closed the window "what?" "i don't want you friends with them" Y/n sat on her bed "you're the last person to tell me that" "what do you mean" "remember earlier your friends called me a slur?" "i'm sorry about that" Y/n scoffed. "they're my new friends who don't leave me alone at lunch maybe try to sit with us" "no" "please" Y/n pleaded over and over until Fatin was tired of hearing it "fine" "will your douchebag of friends be fine with it or do you need permission from them?" "i'll sit with you guys" Y/n looked at Fatin she looked so beautiful "you look pretty" Fatin tried to hide her smile "thank you Y/n/n".

Fatin ended up staying over for a bit more catching up with Y/n and apologizing. "Fatin look i got a new book" Y/n said going up to get it from her bookshelf Fatin always admired the fact that the girl was in love with books "what book?" Y/n handed it to her "it's called she gets the girl i haven't started it yet but i just wanted to tell you also my friend Nora i gave her my looking for Alaska book we're gonna talk about it tomorrow" Fatin had the same look on her face from lunch "that was our thing" Y/n grabbed her head "it is it will always be but i was caught up in the move with Nora i just started talking about it" Fatin gave her a small fake smile Y/n knew something was still up "Fatin can you talk to me please" Fatin laid down on Y/n's bed Y/n did the same looking at her.

Fatin looked at the girl then leaned in they both felt fireworks Y/n was finally kissing the girl she was in love "i adore you" Fatin said Y/n smiled and bought her hand up to Fatins cheek "i've been in love with you since middle school and i didn't know how to tell you" Y/n said ranting "i really like you" Fatin ended up staying over since Y/n had a pair of her pajamas at her place in case Fatin came over they spent the night talking about their feelings and how the feelings happened.

part 2?
_________________________________
1068 words
Sorry for not updating much i've been busy with school (desperate for acedemic validation 😫) and i have exams this week and next so im sorry <3 plus i've been going through a depressive episode. I won't be posting this weekend due to my birthday <3 take care of yourself!!