unexpected

Y/n and Fatin were friends growing up, up until their Junior year of high school. Y/n came out Fatin didn't care she never minded it but Fatin became one of the popular kids which meant leaving Y/n out, Y/n was hurt at first but stopped caring about it when she stopped texting Fatin asking to hang out when Fatin would come up with a excuse or say she was already gonna hang out with her group of friends, Y/n stopped texting, stopped calling, stopped trying to make plans and lastly stopped trying to fix a friendship that was one sided.

Their friendship went downhill in the beginning of Junior year Y/n had came out Fatin stuck by her side. They had spent so much time together both their families knew the girls, they valued their friendship loved seeing how happy they were. It was around their first week of school, Fatin was excited Y/n was somewhat nervous but she loved seeing her best friend excited. Growing up Y/n always knew she liked girls she thought it normal for people to like the same gender she never saw anything wrong with it despite her staying in the closet almost all her life.

Her friend Dot could tell Fatin was different from her, the way Y/n would look at the girl even from afar. Her eyes Y/n looked at her they were filled with love but Dot never called her out on it never confronted her, Y/n came out to Dot first before Fatin. Dot was happy she congratulated her friend when Y/n told her that she wanted to come out to Fatin Dot was happy for her she motivated her.

After Y/n told Fatin they continued hanging out and having sleepovers but there was this one sleeping over the two girls had, neither of them didn't know that it was going to be their last one.

Y/n and Fatin were at the sleepover having fun it was just the two of them, they were laying beside each other talking about how their first week of school went "any new friends" Fatin asked as Y/n looked over to her the only light in the room being the dimmed light from Fatins' lamp, Y/n nodded her head no Fatin turned to face the girl holding herself up with her elbow "why?" "because i hate people" "but you don't hate me right?" Fatin said smiling "of course not you idiot i could never hate you" they both sat in silence smiling at each other until Y/n leaned into her as they their lips molded each other's.

Y/n backed away "i'm so sorry i'm sorry" Y/n said as tears weld up in her eyes "no it's-" "i should go i'm sorry Fatin" Y/n quickly got up grabbing her stuff then closing the door behind her, Fatin didn't want to kiss her she just caught her by surprised when fatin heard the front door close she grabbed her phone trying to call her best friend but all she got was voicemail constant voicemails. Y/n cried as she ran she didn't know where she was going to but she ran and ran until her lungs started burning.

When she realized where she was it was in front of Dots' house, she walked around to Dots window and knocked on it "Dotty?" Y/n said sniffling, Dot heard her voice and ran to the window opening it letting the girl crawl inside, when Y/n got inside she didn't say anything she just hugged the girl as she cried even more "what happened? are you hurt?" Y/n hugged her even tighter "i kissed her" Y/n said, Dot knew who 'her' was she didn't mention her name though but she knew that it didn't go good. "It's okay you're okay come on" Dot took the girl to her bed "do you want to talk about it?" Y/n nodded her head no.

"okay that's okay here lay down" Y/n laid herself in bed she couldn't stop herself from crying she knew what she did potentially ruined the friendship she had. Dot took off Y/n's shoes and let the girl fall asleep. When Y/n fell asleep Dot grabbed her phone and tried calling Fatin.

"Hello?" "Fatin what happened with Y/n" "is she with you?? please tell her to call me back please" Fatin said quick, Dot sighed "she's asleep right now can you explain?" Fatin explained to her not leaving anything out "okay thanks" Dot said as she hung up and placed her phone down. She looked over to her best friend in sadness "i can't say i understand you because i don't like girls but i can say that you're gonna be okay" Dot said as whispered to her sleeping friend.

Ever since that night the week after at school Y/n tried making conversation with Fatin she even apologized to her, but since that day of the kiss the two grew apart Y/n wasn't mad at her people grow, she was still her best friend plus Fatin was becoming one of the popular kids she was happy for her. Fatin never expressed any homophobia towards her old friend, most of her friends did though she didn't stick up for her or told her friends to stop she just let it continue.

Y/n still had Dot they got even closer, like when Dot's dad had passed, Dot moved in with her Aunt she still went to the same school and lived the same distance from Y/n.

It was around 2am Y/n was home alone since her parents had gone out on a business trip so she decided to invite Dot over, she was sitting in the living room watching some old cartoon show when she heard a knock on her door, she was so excited to see her best friend Y/n got up and unlocked the door "Dottie!!!!" Y/n said as she opened the door but then went quiet when she saw that it was Fatin at the door "Y/n/n" Fatin said Y/n could tell she was a bit tipsy, "Fatin what's up?" Fatin walked inside Y/n closed the door "do you hate me?" "no why would i-" "i think, you should fucking hate me you why don't you hate me!" "i don't i could never be mad at you" Y/n said from a distance.

"i like you i've always liked you but we can't be together we aren't allowed i'm not allowed to come out i'm not allowed to kiss you im not allowed to date you" Fatin said as tears streamed down her face "my parents found out someone had out me to them i don't know who but they did and if i dated a girl they won't send me to Juilliard i'm so sorry Y/n but we can't be together i want to but my parents won't allow us" Y/n just looked at her feeling all types of emotions guilty, sad, angry "i'm so sorry Y/n i'm so so so sorry" Fatin said but all Y/n could do was hug her. Fatin broke down.

"i'm not mad at you i'm upset but i'm not mad it's okay" Y/n continued hugging her then the door opened "hey whore-" Dot called out until she saw the two girls hugging "what's going on?" Dot said glaring at Fatin "i should go-" "yeah you should" Dot said opening the door "goodbye Y/n/n" Fatin left.

Dot went up to her bestfriend "did she do something" Y/n cried hugging Dot "i love her i love her so much she likes me but we can't date" Y/n said as Dot bought her hands around the girl "what do you mean?" "her parents found out about her liking girls they said if they found she was dating a girl they wouldn't send her to her dream school" Dot held her tighter "let's go to the couch".

Dot was livid but she couldn't be mad at Y/n or Fatin she was just upset that Y/n was doing so great until Fatin had showed up bringing her down again but Dot doesn't blame her. "I'm sorry Y/n/n" Dot said, the rest of the night it was just Y/n and Dot in the living room laying down, talking and crying mainly Y/n but Y/n felt safe with her best friend.
________________________________
1438 words :) Part 2? also i'm still heartbroken over the wilds getting canceled:(

 ________________________________ 1438 words :) Part 2? also i'm still heartbroken over the wilds getting canceled:(