Jealous

Y/n and Leah have been spending a lot of time together throughout that Fatin has been jealous and pissed that her girlfriend is spending more time with her Best-friend more than her. Y/n had went out to go shopping with Leah while Fatin sat home she was pissed with Y/n. After a hour Y/n finally had gotten home it felt like forever for Fatin "baby i'm home" Y/n said out loud bringing in her bags "i got you some food and clothes" Y/n didn't hear a response back she dropped her bags and looked around she found Fatin laying in bed wide awake "baby?" Fatin hummed in response "are you okay?" Fatin hummed again "what's wrong?" "nothing Y/n" Fatin had never called Y/n by her name it was always some sort of nickname. "don't you have a girlfriend to be with?" "girlfriend you're my girlfriend" Fatin groaned and got up "Leah you're always with her it's pissing me off when are we gonna spend time together?" Fatin left the room Y/n followed.

"babe come on it's not like that" The girls got to the kitchen Y/n wrapped her arms around the slim girl "your the only one i want only you love" Y/n kissed her neck "only you Leah is just a friend" Fatin then again hummed in response and turned around to face Y/n "i want you to be all mines we haven't spent time together or even went out together" Y/n sighed "i know i'm sorry my love let me make it up to you please" Fatin thought about it but quickly said yes Y/n gave her a soft kiss "i got you clothes and food my love" Y/n grabbed all the bags and gave her the food "it's warm so i'll sit with you in a bit i'm gonna put your clothes in the room i want to see you try them on for me" Fatin thanked Y/n and the two girls went to go sit down together.

"how was the mall love?" Fatin asked "it was good it was so busy but i got some stuff" The two girls talk while she ate and Fatin went to their bedroom and went to try on the clothes Y/n complimented the girl over and over saying how beautiful she looks in everything it went on for about 20 minutes "let me take you out to dinner tomorrow please" Y/n said between kisses "i want to make it up for you" she said giving Fatin love, Fatin moves to sit in her lap "make it up to me i want you to" Fatin gives Y/n more area to kiss her neck sucking harshly as Fatin lets out a whimper. Fatin starts moving herself on Y/n's leg Y/n brings her hands up to Fatins chest groping her she slides her hands down to her hips helping the girl pleasure herself even more.

"you're doing such a good job baby" Y/n said praising the girl as she gets closer to her climax Fatin moaning in Y/n's neck "fuck" she said moaning "i'm close" Y/n continued praising her and helping her Fatin reaches her climax Y/n helped her ride out her orgasm "you did such a good job princess" Y/n said tucking a piece of Fatin's hair behind her ear. "come on let's go to the bedroom."
___________________________________
582 words :) i hope you enjoy ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW