She's away for filming

Sophia left for the filming of 'Uncharted' a couple days ago, so Y/n's been home alone trying to make herself out of something despite Sophia not being home Y/n has been catching up on orders from her business at home, texting Sophia updates about her day. Y/n didn't want to annoy the girl so she kept her distance but she still missed her a lot

Y/n (11:06PM): I miss you :( i miss your warmth </3

Y/n knew Sophia wouldn't respond in time but she didn't really mind it. Y/n spent her day with her best friend by her side her white fluffy cat named 'pop-tart' Sophia named it that Y/n just agreed because she didn't want to ruin her girlfriends' mood but it's growing on her so she didn't mind it. Pop-tart stayed by Y/n's side whether it's on the couch, in her office, or in the bathroom Y/n know she misses Sophia so she didn't complain. Y/n ordered herself takeout and watched TV as she tried to avoid pop-tart since she wants to eat her food.

Pop-tart stands beside the girl on the couch trying to get a piece of her chicken "no Pop this is for me only" Y/n says pushing the cat away with her elbow trying to focus on her current watch 'Paper girls', Pop kept giving her those eyes Y/n groaned "god you know me so well here" Y/n grabbed a piece of chicken and gave it to her pet "if Soph was here she would've been pissed that i'm giving you it" Y/n said as she spoke to her cat, hoping no one could see her cause they would think she's on drugs.

After Y/n finished she threw her trash away and fed Pop some canned wet food "gross i don't know how you can eat this stuff" Y/n said scooping it out onto a plate, Pop went to go eat as Y/n walked over to the sink washing her hands as she was washing her hands she hears her phone going off, "fuck" Y/n said as she quickly finished hoping it was Sophia. When she walked over to her phone she sees Sophia icon picture show up "baby!" Y/n said as she sat down onto her navy blue couch "hi Y/n/n I've missed ya".

Y/n smiled "i've missed you too love how's filming going?" "It's going good so tiring though i'm so exhausted" Sophia said, Y/n turned off the TV heading upstairs to their shared bed "what time is it?" Y/n asked curiously as she changed out her clothes "um about 3am" Sophia said as Y/n heard shuffling in the backgrounds "are you with someone?" Y/n asked as she moved her blankets "no just me i'm just trying to grab my charger but it's so far" "grab it and get into bed it's late for you" Y/n said as she grabbed her pillow and getting into a comfortable position for the night.

On the other end of the phone Sophia was plugging in her phone and getting comfortable in her hotel room bed, "how's pop tart doing i miss her" Y/n smiled "she's doing good i just fed her now i'm waiting for her to come to bed with me i didn't do much today i packed up some orders and ordered takeout" "Y/n/n you know you better not be eating takeout since i've left" Sophia said you could tell she was smiling by the sound of her pretty voice.

"I'm not don't worry it's just today how's work going?" Sophia groaned "it's so tiring but i love it i've been moving so much which is really good plus all the cast members are really sweet" Y/n smiled, she was so proud of her girlfriend "that's good i miss you a lot but you have to get some rest it's late" Sophia didn't want to annoy her girlfriend so she just said "fine i'll go to sleep but i miss you too a lot tell pop tart i said hi okay?" "okay" Y/n said smiling "bye my love" "bye Y/n/n" Sophia said then the phone call ended.

Y/n laid there in bed thinking about what it would be like to be with her girlfriend in a different place they would be having fun and visit different places, Y/n always enjoyed the thought of traveling the world but didn't because she had to focus on her business she didn't mind it though sometimes it would bother her because she wishes she could be in a beautiful city and not be in a work room all day in her shared apartment.

Y/n decided that maybe tomorrow she could go out and buy pop tart some new toys and buy groceries to make food so Sophia won't be on her about eating takeout everyday. As Y/n was thinking pop tart jumped on her bed stepping on Y/n's chest Y/n hated when she did that because it would hurt so bad "fuck poptart" Y/n said not wanting to move the cat since she was comfortable pop tart was moving her paws and purring loud, Y/n moved the cat to beside her and wrapping a arm around her "come on kid" Y/n turned off the small lamp beside her and snuggled up with her favorite pet in the entire world.
____________________________________
930 words! hope you enjoy :)