Party

Y/n is heading to a party to meet up with some friends soon as she gets there the smell of alcohol and weed fill her nose up. Gross. Y/n heard someone yell out her name she looks around and sees her friend Shelby "Shelbs i missed you" Y/n said hugging her "i missed you too where's everyone else?" "Fatin is probably getting drunk Toni is home with Martha Dot is probably selling something, Rachel is probably outside talking to other friends and Nora is home".

Ever since the incident with the Island the girls stayed in contact they try to see each other every once in a while Y/n secretly has been liking Fatin since she laid eyes on her in school, throughout their time on the island Y/n and Fatin gotten closer Y/n was worried about when they go back to school Fatin won't talk to her anymore but that wasn't the case they continued staying friends.

Y/n left to the kitchen to find Fatin pouring herself a drink she could tell she was a bit drunk "oh Y/n/n" Fatin said wrapping her arms around the sober girls neck "i missed you a lot" Y/n could smell the alcohol from her breath "let me pour you a drink" Y/n wasn't gonna deny it so she let her go she stumbled the glass bottles covering the counter she grabbed a cup and poured different types of alcohol into the cup "made with love" she bought to cup up to Y/n's lips "drink up" Y/n took a sip gagging from the hard alcohol going down her throat "fuck Fatin" Y/n coughed "come on don't be a pussy and drink it it's made with love"

After that Y/n was a bit tipsy, Shelby knew about Y/n's crush in fact everyone in the group knew they could tell Y/n always had that spark in her eye "hey girl" Shelby said Y/n could tell she was sober she would never let even a bit of alcohol in her mouth she just wanted to go to parties because not going just seems lame especially her being the most popular girl in school why would she not show up. Y/n knew about shelby's household so she always watched over Shelby making sure she's okay. "Shelbs im a bit tipsy" Shelby giggled at her "can you please stay over at my place today?" Y/n asked the girl "i can't i've got church tomorrow" Y/n groaned "okay i'm gonna be right back i want Fatin" Shelby went to go chat with some other girls.

Y/n swallowed down her drink, her throat getting used to the alcohol now "Fatin" Y/n said yelling where the girl was sitting she sat beside her "hey Y/n/n" Fatin bought her hand around Y/n's shoulders "you look nice tonight" Y/n said a burst of confidence getting over her "come on follow me" Fatin got up grabbing the drunk girl by her hand taking her to the room "go lay down for me" Y/n stumbled to go do what the girl told her to do, Fatin crawled up to the girl Y/n didn't know what to think Fatin kissed her Y/n feeling the girls lips on her she was desperate for more. Fatin was kissing Y/n's neck when they both heard someone yell "cops!" The two girls quickly separated themselves from each other "fuck" Y/n grabbed Fatin's hand and they quickly ran out the bedroom "wait Shelby" Y/n quickly looked around and saw Shelby "i'm gonna go home Y/n i'll be okay you guys go" Shelby quickly got into her car and drove off as Y/n and Fatin got into her car "Y/n your drunk" "the cops really sobered me up we'll be fine" Y/n drove home quickly avoiding the cops "you can spend the night with me".

They got to Y/n's place safe "my parents are asleep we'll sneak through my window follow me" Y/n grabbed Fatin's hand and went to the backyard to climb through the window "come on i got you" Y/n grabs her hand to pull the girl up "holy shit" Fatin said as she got inside "that was so crazy" "i know fuck let me call shelby" Y/n grabbed her phone and dialed the girls number "come on pick up shelbs" Y/n said anxiously hoping the girl got home safe and not getting caught "Y/n" "shelbs are you okay? did you get caught? please tell me you didn't get-" Shelby interrupted her "im okay Y/n/n don't worry about me i'm safe and sound" she whispered "okay good get some rest i'll see on Monday" "okay" Y/n hung up "she's okay" saying as she sat down Fatin sat beside her "you know we didn't finish what we're doing" "i know but it's getting late i'll give you some of my clothes".

Y/n grabbed some clothes for Fatin and changed in front of her Y/n was dragging her eyes on the girls body "eyes up Y/n/n" Y/n quickly changed avoiding eye contact due to embarrassment "you're sleeping with me i hope you know that" Y/n got comfortable and pat the spot beside her "come on" she whispered Fatin laid beside the girl "Y/n" she turned around facing the girl "yeah?" "i really really like you" Fatin said Y/n looked at her "really?" "yeah i know you probably don't like me back but it feels good to finally tell you i know i'm telling you late but-" Y/n kissed her passionately and laid her forehead on hers "i really like you" Y/n's heart felt like there were fireworks lighting up she felt happy "i've always liked you" Y/n said Fatin smiling "would you like to be my girlfriend?" "yes of course" Y/n smiled at her and pecked her lips.

The two girls stayed up till 4am talking about everything like school the island their friends and what their dream dates are just about life. Y/n felt safe so did Fatin they were finally happy together.
__________________________________
1051 words :)