💫Welcome💫

Helloooo~

First of all, welcome to my newest Chatfic. I'm so happy that you guys are willing to read this one.

I apologise once again for abandoning the sequel to "Uh...hello? (UA Staff Chat)" but I just can't get any more ideas to continue it. Whatever I wrote seemed so lame to me and I definitely wasn't satisfied with whatever I came up with.

This idea has been pestering me from a few days and I thought it's better to construct a new storyline than extend what has already been constructed.

So lemme just give you a briefing about this one:

This is, as usual, a combination of storyline and chats.

Izuku is neither timid not super badass. I thought of giving him a slightly realistic character. Not a fan of reality but I think I want him to be slightly relatable.

He is physically fit since unlike canon Izuku, he's been working on his quirkless skills. He's not good at martial arts or fighting in general.

<clears throat> All Might isn't a Jerk!

This fic contains Dadzawa, Dadmight, other lovely characters as well as our dear R A T.

Let's do it one more time now

NO SHIPS!

SLIGHT BAKUGOU BASHING!

POSSIBLE ENDEAVOUR BASHING!

R A T S A T A N!

TW ⚠️

Mentions of bullying and abuse.

Descriptions of Anxiety and Panic Attacks.

If any of these make you uncomfortable, please stop reading.

Remember, your mental health is important. If you are suffering from any mental health issues, please get help. Try talking to the people you love and those who would listen. If you can get hugs, get hugs.

You matter.

Nothing in this world is permanent and so aren't your troubles. Keep fighting because you are warriors. I'm proud of you because you're trying. You're amazing and beautiful.

❤️

Updates: I'll not promise an update schedule but I'll try my best to update as frequently as possible.

I would like to apologise in advance if this doesn't meet your expectations. My mind is focussed on a lot of things so I'm not sure if the quality will remain or decline.

Once again, thank you for your love and support.