Part 11

(A/N Aghhhhh!!! I'm so sorry for the delay! I've been rather busy and stressed out with my new job, academics and a lot more. This will probably go on for a while so I apologise in advance for the future delays. I hope you guys are having a great day!)

Lost Causes

TriggeredSloth: True. This society is indeed quirkist in the most brutal way.

ZaleplonInTheFlesh: So… which one's yours @TheAccidentalFriend? The so-called weak or the so-called villainous quirk?

TheAccidentalFriend: I'd rather not disclose.

BobTheBuilder: It's alright, kid. Just know that you can talk to us if you ever need to.

PunkCockatiel: Yup! We'll always be ready to help you.

TrueRulerOfTheWorld: That is true dear. Please don't keep things to yourself. We'll be happy to help.

TheAccidentalFriend: That's sweet of you. Thank you… I guess?
TheAccidentalFriend: We just met a few moments ago but you guys seem… nice? I don't know anymore….

PieceAndPeaceOfMind: I'm sorry. It must be really confusing to you. I hope it's not overwhelming.

TheAccidentalFriend: Not really. It's a little relieving to know that you guys aren't some arrogant jerks who pick on others.

TriggeredSloth: I'd rather walk in broad daylight and give up on coffee than be even remotely associated with a bully.

ZaleplonInTheFlesh: That's saying something.

TheAccidentalFriend: @TriggeredSloth, are you by any chance, a Vampire?

TriggeredSloth: No. What made you think that?

T-RexHead: Vampires don't walk in broad daylight, my man.

TriggeredSloth: Why?

ImmigrantFromTransylvania: Are you seriously that unaware?

PunkCockatiel: I mean… you do walk in broad daylight @ImmigrantFromTransylvania

ImmigrantFromTransylvania: I guess you do have a point. Still, it's funny how you're oblivious to the most basic information regarding Vampires, @TriggeredSloth

TheAccidentalFriend: WOAHHH!
TheAccidentalFriend: @ImmigrantFromTransylvania Are you a vampire?!

ImmigrantFromTransylvania: Not really but maybe.

TheAccidentalFriend: So you have a blood-related quirk?

ImmigrantFromTransylvania: Yeah.

TheAccidentalFriend: Cool!
TheAccidentalFriend: Is it like Vlad King's?

PunkCockatiel: Pfft-

ZaleplonInTheFlesh: Lol!!

T-RexHead: Tell them, dude! They're waiting~

ImmigrantFromTransylvania: Yes. It's very similar.

TheAccidentalFriend: Why are you guys making it seem like Vlad King's quirk is embarrassing to have?

PieceAndPeaceOfMind: I'm sure that's not what they meant.

MassProduction: Yup! We just call him Vlad.

PufferJacketsFTW: His quirk is very similar to Vlad King's so we call him Vlad.

TheAccidentalFriend: I see.
TheAccidentalFriend: That's a pretty cool quirk!
TheAccidentalFriend: Although I'm really sorry you had to go through some bullying.

ImmigrantFromTransylvania:...
ImmigrantFromTransylvania: How do you know?

TriggeredSloth: I'm not surprised.

T-RexHead: You're making me feel bad about bullying Vlad :(

ImmigrantFromTransylvania: Like that could ever stop any of you from picking on me.

ZaleplonInTheFlesh: you're just too fun, Vlad.

TheAccidentalFriend: It's not that hard to guess what you've possibly been through since your quirk is basically blood-related and that it makes you seem like a real life vampire. Ngl, the myths aren't really friendly.
TheAccidentalFriend: I won't be surprised if you told me people chased you around with garlic.

ImmigrantFromTransylvania: They did.
ImmigrantFromTransylvania: I'm sorry, kid. I'm not really in a mood to recollect those memories. Can we move on?

TheAccidentalFriend: Oh my god! I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable!! :(

ImmigrantFromTransylvania: It's alright. I'm glad you understand.

TheAccidentalFriend: Alright then. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

LinguiniInAParallelUniverse: Off to bed?

TheAccidentalFriend: Well, I've got some studying to do so yeah, after that.

TrueRulerOfTheWorld: Alright sweetie. Have a good rest. Good night.

ZaleplonInTheFlesh: Good night~

PunkCockatiel: Good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WalkingTalkingHazard: Good night.

TheAccidentalFriend is offline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku placed his phone on the side table and sighed. He was still very suspicious of the people he just met online but still somehow, he wanted to talk to them more. More importantly, he was unsure whether or not he had to tell All Might about this.

"I… I shouldn't really bother All Might with such small issues. If I'm going to become an independent hero, then I'll have to learn to judge and solve things by myself…"

Little did he know…