Part 2

"Excuse me sir?"

"Ye- oh it's you. What is it brat?"

"Bakugou Katsuki, your prized hero wannabe, just asked me to kill myself"

"Oh, did he now? Why don't you give it a try then?"

Izuku kicked the rocks with his feet in rage. That was his last attempt at getting help but as usual, it was a waste of time. The principal was a villain too… always had been.

He managed to walk down the street for a while when he heard something behind him. In an isolated road with just him. He was scared.

"Hey kid… you'll make a nice human bodysuit"

Everything that followed was a blur. Izuku found himself standing in front of his idol who, to his horror, had shrunk like a prune. The struggle the most powerful hero had to go through, the life-threatening injuries and the blood, however, hadn't dampened Izuku's spirit.

"All Might.... Can I- Can I become a hero without a quirk?...."

Learning the reason behind All Might's skinny form and the fate of his favorite hero was certainly disturbing. Yet, Izuku's entire being emanated an aura of unwavering resolution.

The brawny figure looked at the fear-filled yet extremely determined green eyes and sighed.

“What is your name, kid?”

“M-Midoriya Izuku”

All Might continued to stare at Izuku for some more time before a sad sigh escaped his lip. The adult slowly sat on the ground and let himself deflate.

“Midoriya-Shounen, the answer to your question, I’m afraid, isn’t easy” He looked up from the ground and was met with the crestfallen face of the teen. A sad smile made its way onto his face. “Midoriya-Shounen, why don’t we talk about this some other time?”

Izuku pursed his lips and looked at his shoes, “… So it's a no”

“I never said that,” All might replied, “it has been a rather hectic evening, Midoriya-Shounen. There are a lot of things I should be doing, especially since you have witnessed this form of mine”

Izuku’s head shot up in alarm, “W-What do you m-mean?”

“Hey hey hey! Don’t panic!” The blond hero rushed to calm the scared kid, “This form of mine is a well-hidden secret. Since you are the first civilian to know about it, we need to take some precautions”

“Wha- um What kind of precautions? I swear I mean no harm… I just wanted to-”

“Midoriya-Shounen,” All Might slowly walked up and placed his hands on Izuku’s shoulders. “Trust me, we mean no harm either. It is just a procedure. Please cooperate with us. I assure you, you are safe.”

Izuku looked into his idol’s eyes and gulped before nodding. All Might grinned in relief and stepped back. “Now then, let’s get you off this roof”

With that, All Might buffed up and picked Izuku up before jumping off the building. Once on the ground, he let the boy down and rubbed his head sheepishly. "Sorry for the brash landing, Midoriya-Shounen. Come on, let's get going"

The hero looked around and slowly deflated. He shot a smile at Izuku and started walking with Izuku behind him.

"Um… A-All Might?"

"Call me Yagi, kid. We don't want attention, right?"

"R-Right. So Ya…Yagi-san… where are we going?" To be honest, Izuku never even considered the possibility of the hero having a civilian name and it sounded weird to him.