Part 3

"Good evening, Tsukauchi-kun!" All Might greeted loudly.

The detective looked up from his paperwork and smiled at the buffed up All Might. The others in the police station started clicking pictures of the hero, in awe of his presence.

"Ah, All Might! Nice to see you again" Tsukauchi greeted as he stood up. "What brings you here?"

"I'm afraid I need a bit of your time and help, Tsukauchi-kun," the hero spoke in a slightly nervous manner.

"My help? Well, if you've come all the way here then it must be important. Let's sit in my office"

Tsukauchi gave a subtle nod to Sansa and the feline officer was quick to secure the room. The trio entered the room and Tsukauchi turned around, spotting the curious green eyed teen for the first time. Maybe All Might's frame did a formidable job at hiding the kid.

"Uh.. All Might? There's a kid behind you…"

Izuku froze and blinked at Tsukauchi who only tilted his head. All Might let out a booming laugh and ruffled Izuku's hair, making the kid squeak, both in surprise and fear. Tsukauchi was quick to notice the latter and frowned slightly.

"Tsukauchi-kun, this is Midoriya-Shounen. He's the reason I need your help"

Izuku looked down nervously and tried to appear small. The detective, now more curious about the teen pretending to be a cat, sat down and gestured for them to as well.

"I must say, I'm intrigued. I've never seen you bring a kid to the station, especially at this hour of the day" Tsukauchi turned his gaze to the fidgeting child before looking back at All Might, "is everything alright? Is the kid safe?"

Izuku whipped his head up, bewildered by the fact that the first question Tsukauchi asked was about his safety.

'It's nothing… he'll find out that you're quirkless and never care again' a voice inside his head whispered. Izuku sighed quietly.

"I'm afraid I can't answer that, Tsukauchi-kun" All Might answered in slight daze, realizing that he has absolutely no idea about the safety of the quirkless kid. "Although, I do want to find out"

Tsukauchi furrowed his brows in confusion "What seems to be the issue?"

"Ah…. Midoriya-Shounen here knows about me"

There was a pin-drop silence in the room and the only sound they could hear was the ticking of Tsukauchi's wrist watch.

"I-I'm sorry" Tsukauchi shook his head, "he knows about you? As in….?"

"He knows about my true form"

All Might slowly deflated to present the proof. Izuku just watched on like a fawn, not surprised as he was used to it now.

Tsukauchi sucked in a sharp breath before turning his gaze to a very pale looking Izuku. The fear in the kid’s eyes made him sigh.

"Midoriya-kun" He called softly, "you're not in trouble. Please don't be scared"

That did not ease Izuku's conscience but he did let his shoulders relax slightly. The detective leaned back in his chair and glared at All Might.

"All Might, how did this happen? I remember warning you not to let anyone notice lest it causes an uproar. This isn't even a hero we're talking about. A civilian, a kid has seen your true form! Do you even know how much risk you've created for yourself?"

Izuku took in a shaky breath and looked at the exasperated detective. "I-It was my f-fault. I kinda c-created a situation where All Might h-had no choice…."