Announcement

Hello my precious Owlets!

I really don't know how to start an announcement so lemme just get straight to the point.

I'm planning to re-write this book.

The thing is, I started this book and then fell into a long stretch of chaos and being overworked to the edge of my sanity. Working for 10 hours a day without enough days off and rushing everything has been rather tiresome to rookie me. I'm slowly recovering from all the disturbances.

I've read my own work (this one) to catch up with the flow and... I wasn't satisfied. There's something missing from this particular storyline and I think it was my feeble attempt to incorporate elements that I'm not proficient in. I'm not great with timid and realistic characters. I guess I'm okay with snarky ones.

For me, it seemed like I've stretched the intro a lot more than I initially intended to and am not really impressed with the chat parts.

So I'm rewriting the story, tweaking a little in the very first chapters and making rather major amendments to the later ones.

Make sure to check the chapters out once I start updating.

Thank you for bearing with me even though I haven't been active in a while. I haven't been the best writer for the best readers.

You guys are seriously the best!

<3