Part 2

After some rest, Lila's family made their way to the boarding gate.

"Let's get you changed before we board, honey." said Mom, as she spotted a toilet. "Changing in the plane would be a nightmare."

Lila had peed once more while resting, and while she felt that it could have held more, she agreed with mom that a change in the plane would be better avoided. After placing their bags with Dad, Lila accompanied Mom to the toilet. There was a changing table, but it was too small to accommodate someone of Lila's size - and it would have been incredibly embarrassing for her, too - so they made do with one of the empty stalls.

After shutting the door, Mom said, "Lift up your skirt for me, please."

Lila lifted her skirt, revealing a swollen, yellowed diaper.

"It's a good thing we switched to diapers" said Mom, as she started undoing the tapes, allowing the sodden diaper to fall on the floor with a 'plop'. "Your pullups would have definitely leaked.

"Now, do you still need to pee? You might as well go on the potty before I put on a new diaper." Mom said.

Lila did feel a very slight need to pee. But she found herself rather liking the feeling of peeing in a diaper, and the warm, squishy feeling that it brought.

Making her decision, Lila replied "I'm fine for now, Mom."

"Well okay then." said Mom. She did a couple of quick wipes, unfolded a fresh diaper, and taped it on her daughter.

"Let's go," said Mom, as she picked up the sodden diaper and rolled it up before throwing it in the bin.

Slightly blushing and mesmerised at her first diaper change in a long while, Lila stepped out of the stall and followed Mom, back to the departure gate where Dad was waiting.

***

"Wake up, Lila, we've landed." said Mom as she gently nudged Lila awake.

The girl slowly began to sit herself upright, groggily rubbing her eyes and stretching her body with what little leg space she had. The flight was pleasant enough; Lila had always enjoyed the thrill of take-offs and the aerial views from above. She also took the opportunity to gorge herself on the in-flight food and drinks, but eventually the exhaustion from the earlier part of the day caught up with the young girl and she had fallen asleep for much of the flight.

As she stretched, she felt a damp, squishy feeling, which reminded her that not only was she diapered, but she had also used the diaper multiple times, thanks to the many cans of soda that she downed. Feeling slightly more awake now, Lila glanced around the plane. Most of the passengers had disembarked, leaving her and her parents with a couple of others. Dad was busy getting their bags from the overhead compartment. Once that was done, he looked toward Mom and Lila, and signaled to them that it was time to leave.

As Lila stood up, she felt her soaked diaper sag a little and found that it was a lot heavier than before. That caught her slightly off-guard. She never remembered her pullups ever feeling this heavy, but then again this diaper was now a lot wetter than what her pullups could have handled. Glancing around to ensure no one was looking, she gently patted the back of her skirt to check for leaks. After feeling around and finding it dry, she breathed a sigh of relief, pulled her skirt a little lower to make sure it hid the now sagging diaper well enough, and left the plane together with her parents.

As they walked towards the baggage claim, Lila started to feel a slight ache in her belly. Seeing as her parents were in a bit of a rush, she paid no mind to the ache and focused on keeping up with their pace.