Part 9 (final)

After over a week of fun, it was finally time to head back home. The family arrived at the airport mid-morning; enough time for them to return the rental car, check-in their baggage, and get some breakfast before their afternoon flight.

As Lila bit into her breakfast sandwich she felt a little bit of wistfulness - the trip had been a whole lot of fun for the girl - and she had finally come to realise that she enjoyed wearing diapers. She loved the feeling of wetting and messing in them, she loved not having to stop what she was doing to use the toilet, she loved the moments that she shared with Mom when having her diaper changed. But with the trip coming to an end, so was her time with diapers. Well, there was a possibility that they'd go on another trip next year, so she could get another chance with diapers... but maybe next year Mom would think that she would finally be old enough to go without.

Lila had already been changed once in the morning, but her diaper was already a little damp; and Mom wanted her to be in a fresh diaper for the flight, so after their meals Lila followed Mom into a family restroom close to where their departure gate was.

Noting that Lila had yet to poop today, Mom told her daughter, "Dear, if you think you have to poop could you please do it now?"

Locking the door, she continued, "We have a long journey ahead of us and I don't want to change you while we're on the plane, but I don't want you holding it for the entire flight."

Having just eaten breakfast, the girl did feel a slight need to go, so she squat herself down and began pushing, packing her diaper with poop. It was only after a couple of moments that she realised how silly she must have looked, using the diaper when the potty was only a couple of steps away, but after spending the entire trip in diapers it was almost instinctual for her at this point. Knowing that it was too late to stop, she continued to push, emptying out whatever was left in her bowels.

Once Lila had finished pooping, she stood up and looked to her mother to signal that she was done. Mom approached the girl and pulled down her skirt to get it completely out of the way, to prevent it from getting dirty. Changing immediately after the girl had pooped meant there thankfully wasn't an opportunity for the mess to get squished around, and so the change was a relatively quick and easy affair for Mom. The girl was wiped, powdered, and taped up in quick fashion, and as she pulled her skirt back up, she thought sadly to herself that that was likely her last diaper change. She found herself hoping that it could have lasted just a little bit longer.

***

Lila sunk down on her bed, head resting face-down on her pillow. After over a week away from home Lila had started missing her own bed. Sure, the bed at the hotel was plush and comfy, but it was different - and it was comforting to be finally back home, resting on her own bed. Mom and Dad were unpacking and giving the house a little bit of a clean-up, leaving the girl with some time to herself.

She still had her diaper on, and the girl was of course aware of that fact. Now that they were finally back home she could take it off herself and go back to regular underwear, but knowing that her diapered time was nearing its end the girl wanted to cherish every little moment she had left. The diaper was soaked, but it could definitely go for a couple more hours. As she laid down, enjoying the comforting embrace of her warm, wet diaper, weariness took over her body, and she drifted off to sleep.

***

The sound of ripping tape roused Lila awake. Slowly, the girl opened her eyes and looked around for the source of the sound. She didn't need long to find out - she saw Mom's figure right in front of her, and her skirt had been lifted out of the way, revealing her wet, half-opened diaper. It appears that Mom had taken it upon herself to change the girl out of the wet diaper while she was still sleeping. Moving her eyes to the window she saw that it was now dark outside, which told her that she must have been out for quite a while.

"Oh, sorry dear, I didn't mean to wake you." said Mom as she opened the diaper and began wiping. "But you were out like a light and your diaper was soaked so I thought I'd give you a change."

"Good morning Mom, thanks." replied Lila. She was a little sad that her last diaper was finally getting removed, but having her wet bottom wiped in the comfort of her own bed was a nice consolation that the girl was thankful for.

Still sleepy, the girl closed her eyes once again, enjoying the feeling of the cool wet wipe against her skin. Then, she felt her legs gently being lifted momentarily, bum in the air, and as she was placed back down she felt the familiar, comforting feeling of a fresh diaper.

Realising that something wasn't going quite as expected, Lila opened her eyes, and saw that she was indeed being placed in yet another diaper.

"Mom, another diaper?" asked Lila, who thought that Mom had acted on reflex after so many diaper changes. "We're home now, remember?"

"Well, darling, we are indeed back at home so you could certainly wear panties if you'd like.

"But over the past week you've clearly taken a liking to wearing diapers." continued Mom, as she sprinkled some powder onto the girl's diaper area. "And since you behaved so well during the trip I thought this would be a nice little reward for you, so I figured I'd keep you in diapers for as long as you want to.

"So, which would you prefer, diapers or panties?"

Mom's proposal was a lot to take in for the girl. As she recalled the past week - and realised how obvious her fondness of diapers had been, wetting and messing herself without reservation - the girl blushed furiously.

But she didn't have to think very long at all before deciding.

Still overwhelmed with emotion - mostly joy, and a little bit of embarrassment, Lila replied in a soft, yet enthusiastic voice:

"Diapers."

***END***