Part 3

After arriving at the baggage claim, Lila went to grab a trolley while Mom and Dad waited at the conveyor belt for their baggage. As she was pushing the trolley over, Lila felt the ache return, this time with greater strength. Lila knew that she would soon need to poop - but she had a decision to make. The clear option was to tell Mom so that she could get the diaper off for her to poop in the toilet - but deep down she was slightly tempted to poop in her diaper. If peeing in a diaper can feel this nice, she thought to herself, then surely pooping in it would be the same? And it would be a lot quicker than having Mom take off this diaper, letting her poop, and putting on a new one.

Sensing Lila's discomfort, Mom asked, "What's up? Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine Mom," replied Lila, as she stepped closer to Mom to get a little more privacy, "but I think I might need to go poop soon."

Now fully understanding the source of her daughter's dilemma, she gently patted the girl's head, and said "I could go with you to the toilet now, since you're probably due for a change soon anyways. But, if you prefer, I wouldn't mind you using your diaper for poop as well. I can change you when we get to the hotel."

Lila knew that just going in the diaper would have been a lot quicker than walking over to the toilet, removing this diaper, and putting on a new one after she was done. And she was a little hesitant to go into a toilet that could potentially be gross and scary.

"I'll use the diaper, Mom." decided Lila.

Mom just smiled and nodded, and joined Dad back at the conveyor belt, leaving Lila a short distance away behind them. The ache in her belly intensified further, but she couldn't help but feel self-conscious. After all, pooping was a lot more... involved than peeing. Lila looked around and saw that everyone around her was in a hurried frenzy - and she took comfort in the fact that it was unlikely for anyone to notice what she was about to do, except for Mom and Dad, of course.

With that in mind, Lila relaxed her hold on her bowels and gave a slight push. A small trickle of pee released first, before the mess began making its way out. As she pushed, the girl could feel the warm, sticky poop squishing against her. Eventually, the sizable load settled itself at the back of her diaper, nestled comfortably underneath her bum.

Once she was satisfied that she had gotten everything out, she realised that the experience of pooping was much different from peeing. The diaper would have quickly absorbed any pee, but the poop had instead created a slight lump at the back of her diaper, squishing against her bum. However, she felt that it was actually quite pleasant. Lila thought to herself, This doesn't feel bad at all. And it's a lot less gross than having to use an icky toilet. Mindful that she was still in public view, she pretended to smooth out the back of her skirt, gingerly placing her hand at the diaper to feel around. The diaper was now heavier than it already was, and there was a very faint lingering smell of poop - but Lila was confident that no one would notice.

Lila slowly walked towards the conveyor belt to join her parents. She had thought about telling them that she was messy, but it was much too embarrassing for her. The slight scent, however, had already tipped them off anyway. After collecting their bags, Dad, with a knowing gaze and slight grin on his face, said, "Now let's go find a car."

Dad took a while at the car rental to pick out a car. While waiting, Mom decided that it was a good time to perform a quick diaper check. She placed her hand at the back of Lila's bum and gave it a gentle squish.

"Mom!" Lila exclaimed, "people are going to see!"

"Don't worry, no one's going to notice. I just wanted to make sure that your diaper was holding up - we wouldn't want a leak in the rental car after all." replied Mom. "Besides, no one knows who we are here, so it's okay."

Getting her diaper squished by Mom was embarrassing not only because they were in public, but also because it was proof that she had, in fact, messed her diaper.

Oh well, thought Lila. Mom was going to have to find out eventually, so it makes no difference either way.

Dad soon got the rental car ready and drove over to the pick-up point where Mom and Lila were waiting. Mom had assessed that the diaper was fine and could last the drive to the hotel, so they both entered the car. As Lila sat down, she felt the mess squish underneath her, and the lump spread all around her bottom. Now that they were in a smaller enclosed space, the smell had become more obvious, but it wasn't too unpleasant. Dad rolled the windows down slightly to allow some fresh air in, and began their drive to the hotel.