Epilogue

Lila sighed to herself, back slouching, face resting heavily on her desk. It was exam season, and the girl had spent her past few hours preparing for a math paper that she was about to have the next day. The girl didn't like math all that much, and she wasn't very good at it, but she needed at least a pass to advance to the next grade. But there were so many things that the poor girl just couldn't understand; so many practice questions that she couldn't solve - leaving her frustrated and defeated. It was now late in the evening, and the thought of failing was starting to become very real for the girl.

As she hunched over her table, dejected, Mom walked into the room, carrying a small tray of snacks. She knew that exam season was always a difficult time for the girl, and thought some snacks would give her a little boost.

"What's up, dear?" asked Mom, as she gently placed the tray on the desk.

"Math. It sucks." replied Lila.

"Oh, honey..." consoled Mom, as she lifted the girl up by her arms and carried her over to the bed. Lila, now fourteen, had grown a little - but she was still just light enough to get carried by Mom. Mom sat down at the edge of the bed and placed the girl down on her lap, facing her. She gave the girl a gentle hug, and with her right hand started patting the girl's padded bum.

Soaked, but could last a while longer. thought Mom, as she felt her daughter's wet diaper squish against her hand.

After that trip a little over a year ago, Lila had been in diapers pretty much all the time. The girl had shown no signs of wanting out of diapers since, and Mom was happy to go along with her daughter's wishes.

"You'll be fine, dear." said Mom in a soothing voice. "You don't have to beat yourself up over an exam."

Still sulking, the girl rested her head on Mom's chest, enjoying the comfort of the warm embrace. Slowly, her body started to ease, and now that she was in a more relaxed state the girl felt her belly rumble. She shifted her gaze to look up at Mom for a moment, before glancing back down. Still resting on Mom's lap, she first relaxed her bladder, feeling the warmth spread throughout the diaper, then she hugged Mom tightly and grunted softly, filling her diaper with mess. Having spent so much time in diapers, the girl had long since shed all embarrassment when it came to using her diapers around her parents at home - even now, while sitting on Mom's lap.

Mom smiled as she felt her lap getting warmer, the already soaked diaper absorbing Lila's fresh stream of pee. A lump of mess had also started to form, expanding against the hand that was resting on the girl's padded bum.

"Good girl, it's okay." said Mom softly, "Let it all out."

Lila continued grunting, expelling more of her poop, and Mom observed the lump grow and eventually plop down, nestling itself into the seat of the diaper, causing the diaper to sag.

After a couple of minutes of pushing, the girl was finally done. Exhausted, she rested her weight against Mom's body, and Mom continued to pat the girl's bum, now mushy with poop. She decided to stay like that for a while, to allow the girl some time to recover her spirits. The smell of poop permeated Lila's room, but none of them minded.

Moments later, Mom glanced at the clock resting on Lila's desk, and decided that it was time for the girl to go to bed - after all, she needed as much rest as she could get for the test. She lifted the girl again, and gently placed her down on the bed. Reluctantly, Lila released her hold on Mom, sinking down into the soft mattress and feeling the warm sticky mess squish against her.

Deftly, Mom placed a changing mat underneath the girl and began to untape the diaper, revealing the soiled padding inside. Fresh diapers, powder, and wipes were now permanent fixtures on Lila's bedside table, which made the process of changing much more efficient - but no less intimate.

"Go out there tomorrow and give it your best." said Mom as she started wiping the girl's messy bottom, "And whatever happens, I'll be proud of you."

Lila laid on the bed, eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of Mom's soft touch against her skin. All she could reply with was a soft "Okay".

Now done with wiping, Mom grabbed a fresh diaper from the table and unfolded it, and in one swift motion she lifted the girl's bum and placed the fresh diaper underneath, sprinkled a little baby powder, and taped the diaper securely in place.

All that studying had clearly exhausted Lila, who had fallen asleep in the middle of the change. Mom got up to dump the dirty diaper in the diaper pail and washed her hands, before returning to place a blanket over the girl.

"That's enough studying for today." she whispered to herself, as she turned off the lights and left the room, closing the door behind her.