St Elite

The academy of St Elite was a special place. It was a huge mansion with Georgian architecture, red roofs and a white courtyard. The gardens were meticulously well kept and the flowers fragrant. A luxurious place made to welcome very important guests.

Every spring, all children of the continent who were of noble descent and in their eighteenth year were sent there.

It was an institution which guaranteed the children would get a perfect education in all disciplines incumbent on a noble person. 

*

It was the third day of spring already, which meant every expected student had already arrived at St Elite.

All excepted one, it seemed.

In fact, a prince was supposed to be there this year.
And not just any prince!
Prince Lee Heeseung Of The Engenes himself!

The boy was known across the continent for his perfect proportions, his handsome traits and doe eyes. There had not been one who had seen him and hadn't found him pleasing to the eyes.
Even his voice was said to be lovable.
And of course, there was the fact that he was immensely rich and was to inherit the biggest kingdom in the land.

So, for the last three days, rather than for their professor, the students of St Elite had found great interest in the contemplation of their classroom's door.