Aftereffect

One would have expected for Heeseung to keep it on the laylow for a while after what happened, since everyone had understood he was the bad guy there. But no.

He became even worse!

Since after all this he still had a strong group of admirers defending him, and even admiring him more, he stopped hiding his bad ways and started harassing his comrades in the open.

But thankfully, it didn't last long. As he promised, Jake was keeping an eye on Heeseung.

Every time the latter tried to pick on a student, Jake would appear out of nowhere to stop it.
He would always talk strongly but nicely, with this smile that made Heeseung crazy. And if one of Heeseung's friends went a little too far, he would put him right back in his place.
The guy surprisingly knew how to be very intimidating at times.

Because of this looming presence, Heeseung started getting attached to Jake. He was fascinated by him, since no one had ever treated him this way. He seemed neither afraid by him, nor attracted. He was just a Class Rep' dealing with a problematic classmate...

Otherwise, because he couldn't continue his terrible hobby, Heeseung became a bit more approachable.
At least to Sunoo's eyes, who, after all that happened, still had the guts to come annoy Heeseung into becoming his friend.
After all, he was still a prince, profitable enough to be befriended.
Heeseung let him into his group easier than expected, because Sunoo would talk to him about Jake.

And that's all Heeseung would think about:

Jake.