What the hell??

No one would have really questioned Heeseung talking to the Duchess if he hadn't taken her hand in his to kiss it.

After this incident, the class divided into two teams: The ones that were happy Heeseung had getting his senses back and had stopped climbing up to Jake. And the ones that were sad Heeseung had gone back to the Duchess.

However, no one would ask Jake what he thought of the situation, since he wasn't seen in class all day.

Prince Jaeyun only came back the next day, looking terrible. His hair was all over the place and his face was showing he had stayed up all night.

He hesitated to sit next to Heeseung, but the latter gestured him to come.

"Your Highness, have you started talking to the Duchess again?" he asked, when the class started.

"Ah, yes. She isn't as cold towards me anymore."

"Oh...you're not courting her, right?"

"My relationship with the Duchess doesn't concern you. Or anyone, for that matter."

Jake looked at him with dismay, but Heeseung ignored his consternation. He would not let go.

*

Heeseung kept talking to the Duchess more and more subjectively. They looked just like before their break up, which would put Jake in a terrible state of panic.

Seeing how worn out Jake looked, someone decided to act.